LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend told me that there was some place were you could buy 2 bags and get 2 bags free do" anyone know what company is haveing this deal??

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
its airbagit.com and that is aim

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
if they are giving bags away......
when i give stuff away that means its junk ;)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont know its buy 2 get 2 free and it is 134 shiped for the deal i did fined it thanks guy you were lots more help than the dicks over in off topic i ask the same ? over that as well thinking that if i ask in 2 places i would more than likely get a respons faster and all they could do is bag me (no pun intended) some im glad you guys came tru for me thanks Chris

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the whole deal was i already have a set up i piced up from the same friend and all my bags are firestone and he has a truck seting in his drive that he robed the bag out of the rear and he told me that he would give me the 134 for 2 of my bags and then i could just get that deal and have a extra set he just dosnt want to wait for them to be shiped to him but ya i was kinda leary cuz i didnt see any brand when i was looking at them bags so it made me think and i think im going to stick with the bags i already have

1 - 9 of 9 Posts