LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by just lowriding@Aug 31 2005, 02:00 PM~3727826
how long is piece of string? $6,00.0.0.0.0000000000

DONT YOU GET TIRED OF HAVING EVERYONE THINK THAT YOU'RE A RETARD? I MEAN, THAT MUST REALLY SUCK. I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF I KNEW EVERYONE HATED ME. OR IF I HAD NO LIFE AND JUST SAT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER ALL DAY.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,746 Posts
I think they're about 4 and 1/2 inches :dunno:
noe's got one, tell that midget to measure it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Aug 31 2005, 02:07 PM~3727862
DONT YOU GET TIRED OF HAVING EVERYONE THINK THAT YOU'RE A RETARD?  I MEAN, THAT MUST REALLY SUCK.  I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF I KNEW EVERYONE HATED ME.  OR IF I HAD NO LIFE AND JUST SAT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER ALL DAY.

nope
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,507 Posts
I WOULD FEEL PRETTY STUPID, ESPECIALLY IF I HAD A STOCK BRATZ BIKE, ALMOST 10,000 POSTS (NONE OF THEM MEAN ANYTHING. OR MAKE ANY SENSE) AND THOUGHT MY NAME SHOULD BE "JUST LOWRIDING". WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOWRIDING? YOU GOT NOTHING. NEVER WILL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by LOWexpectations232@Aug 31 2005, 03:53 PM~3727779
how long is it? and approx. how much for a sq. twisted?
they are aproximately 4 1/2" long. I can offer you one at a pretty good price also. You looking for a double or triple twist
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Aug 31 2005, 02:53 PM~3728171
I WOULD FEEL PRETTY STUPID, ESPECIALLY IF I HAD A STOCK BRATZ BIKE, ALMOST 10,000 POSTS (NONE OF THEM MEAN ANYTHING.  OR MAKE ANY SENSE) AND THOUGHT MY NAME SHOULD BE "JUST LOWRIDING".  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOWRIDING?  YOU GOT NOTHING.  NEVER WILL.

i don't have a bratz bike? i have a bratz frame and that's all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by just lowriding@Aug 31 2005, 04:14 PM~3728657
i don't have a bratz bike? i have a bratz frame and that's all

:buttkick: OH, SO IM STILL RIGHT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by lil deville@Aug 31 2005, 06:40 PM~3728458
they are aproximately 4 1/2" long. I can offer you one at a pretty good price also. You looking for a double or triple twist
wow I was right :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
his name is just lowriding cos he is only "just" low enough to low ride on his brats bike but he is really that high he, he goes downhill mountain biking on the weekends
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by ozzy_essae@Sep 1 2005, 12:15 PM~3732759
his name is just lowriding cos he is only "just" low enough to low ride on his brats bike but he is really that high he, he goes downhill mountain biking on the weekends
ok... you have fun with that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Sep 1 2005, 12:44 PM~3732884
i never measured :dunno:
doesn't matter we got the answer from LIL Deville
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top