LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey peeps if your any where on the NORTH WEST "PORTLAND" feel free to hit us up ,, me and some homies can do some custom work ,,,, LASER CUT'Z , BODY FRAMES, TWISTED PARTS ,, oh and yeah PAINT JOB'z ,,,, but we keep it in the north west except for one person ,,, from NY cause he asked a long time ago ,,,

but yeah hit us up some time

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some pics of our work ,,,, oh and yeah we keep shit on the DL

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My frame all done by me ,,,, And the only person to ever do side bars like that EVER EVER!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
You do damn good work craig, hey check your email

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We even get the welding done!!!! ,,, i'm just makin the extra cash to build our bikes and to keep the LOWRIDER BICYCLE GAME going ,,,,

This frame aint done yet ,,,,, and so is the whole bike ,,, theirs more to come for my NOBILITY bike ,,, us guys out here is just starting our new year big ,, but alot bigger as the years to come

Attachments

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
THAT IS SOME VERY NICE WORK.

GUESS THERE WILL BE A 3RD HEAVY HITTING BC NEXT YEAR!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2006 is gonna be my big year to .... parts will all be done on time and the FRAME for UNDERWORLD EVOLUTION will be ready for VEGAS 2006

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by KILLAONEZ111@Aug 29 2005, 10:10 PM~3717042
2006 is gonna be my big year to .... parts will all be done on time and the FRAME for UNDERWORLD EVOLUTION will be ready for VEGAS 2006

THIS YEAR ISN'T EVEN FINISHED AND NEXT YEAR IS LOOKING GOOD ALREADY........

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i know huh lol ,,, i cant wait till vegas 2006 i hear theirs gonna be lots of radicals bustin out ,,,, but i'ma keep my status right next to pinnacle all the way

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah it aint nothin big or anything but if we get some one who's interested we're down to hook it up for a lil $$$ :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
;) nice.....ur bike is lookin so good though.....i remember u sent me a pic on msn about a good year or so ago....nothing near what it is today

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dont mind this post i need the picture link :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
here's one where i had these forks ,,and sissy bars hooked up ,, from down low hook up's

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by just lowriding@Aug 30 2005, 02:18 AM~3718364
why do you keep it on the DL ?

becuase i like to keep the compotition goin ,,, i got three bikes goin and the three don't know about each other ,, but their all in differen't class;s

plus to keep peeps guessin whats goin on :cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts