LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=78663394

ALL RIGHT EVERY ONE
Here it is! A free cruise night sat JANUARY 29 th 2011 5pm-10pm !!! We have live music , good food ,awards. 50/50 and a great time!!!!! Open to all clubs and solo riders, bikes welcome .
If we can start to get over a hundred cars ,There will be talk of getting the area to be blocked off to cruise around like in FONTANNA!!! Also we will have vendors selling kool stuff (spots are available). For more info call 909-214-6048
Thankyou to all that have attended in the past Tradition,Ganges to Grace, Ohana,Contagious,Dukes,Oldies,RELICS,The Jackels,Throttel Kings, Cantineros,Autoholics,King of Knights, Pomona valley Hog CHAPTER,Down South, Ontario CLASSICS,The ANDRADE FAMILY, Royal Image, SO CAL CONCEPTS, AND ALL SOLO CRUISERS!!!!!If i missed any one drop me a line.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Originally posted by bedslead@Mar 16 2010, 08:50 PM~16913018
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=78663394

ALL RIGHT EVERY ONE
Here it is! A free cruise  night !!! We have  live music , good food ,awards. 50/50 and a great time!!!!! Open to all clubs and solo riders, bikes welcome .
If we can start to get over a hundred cars ,the will be talk of getting the area to be blocked off to cruise  around like in FONTANNA!!!  Also we will have vendors selling kool stuff (spots are available). For more info call 909-214-6048
Thankyou to all that have attended in the past Tradition,Ganges to Grace, Ohana,TTT

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
date :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ALL RIGHT EVERY ONE
Here it is! A free cruise night MARCH 27 5pm-10pm !!! We have live music , good food ,awards. 50/50 and a great time!!!!! Open to all clubs and solo riders, bikes welcome .
If we can start to get over a hundred cars ,There will be talk of getting the area to be blocked off to cruise around like in FONTANNA!!! Also we will have vendors selling kool stuff (spots are available). For more info call 909-214-6048
Thankyou to all that have attended in the past Tradition,Ganges to Grace, Ohana,Contagious,Dukes,Oldies,RELICS,The Jackels,Throttel Kings, Cantineros,Autoholics,King of Knights, Pomona valley Hog CHAPTER,Down South, Ontario CLASSICS,The ANDRADE FAMILY, Royal Image, SO CAL CONCEPTS, AND ALL SOLO CRUISERS!!!!!If i missed any one drop me a line.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
T T T

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
YOU KNOW OHANA SO CAL WILL BETHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kool lookin forward to seeing everyone!! And Big Al dont forget the flyers for your show in may!!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
will be there :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 360 Posts