LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=436480

upon buying this amp, it was stated that the amp was sent via USPS and quoted to receive said item from 5 to 10 days (Supposedly it was sent around the 27 or so of OCTOBER, it's NOVEMBER 12 - PAST DUE DATE). NOTHING. Upon further contact the seller is trying to find a tracking number or something... STILL NOTHING. Communication is VERY slow (apparently something happened to the internet on his end...

"Sorry for the horrably late reply, i havent had internet access since wendsday, we got a freakish snow storm allready and it was a mess.

I will get at my wife today, and see if she has atracker or anything. I think she does,

i will get back to you ASAP!

Taylor")

From the time seller stated it was sent to ship, I have been in contact with seller every so often with an update/status on the item. I told him there is nothing and still till this day there IS NOTHING. Although it's just $50, I could have spent that shit on gas or purchase something from someone that will actually give me the fucking item after I pay for it.

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got home today, nothing. No word on the tracking # or any kind of status.

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forum Moderator please to delete thread. This is transaction/deal has been delt with and terminated in a sense. This thread is no longer needed or of use to anyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts