LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here goes a few pics from the drastic bbq that we went to. There were only 3 bike clubs showing that day.

Twisted Fantasy B.C.

James and Tony where showing off there bikes that day nothing big, because they are waiting to get there custom frames back!

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
anymore pics ????

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by eric ramos@Aug 24 2005, 07:30 AM~3681649
is that night mare bike the best in show???????????????????
cus fk gots spawn and 7 up bike
What do you mean ? The best bike there in my opinion was James bike from TF because up close "your worst nightmare" wasnt the best looking bike, because it had alot of scratches,the plating was chipping off and the upholstery was ripped and stained. But if ya take a few steps back from that bike, it looks nice. But by next year James will have his full or radical frames done, and Tony will have his semi custom frame done. But over-all, all of the bikes there were looking really good. Next year I hope that lowexpectations will be year as for some other shows... :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Aug 24 2005, 07:23 AM~3681868
What do you mean ? The best bike there in my opinion was James bike frame TF because up close "your worst nightmare" wasnt the best looking bike, because it had alot of scratches,the plating was chipping off and the upholstery was ripped and stained. But if ya take a few steps back from that bike, it looks nice. But by next year James will have his full or radical frames done, and Tony will have his semi custom frame done. But over-all, all of the bikes there were looking really good. Next year I hope that lowexpectations will be year as for some other shows... :cool:

1 - 20 of 146 Posts