LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WAT UP GUYS GOT A PROBLEM AN CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT..ON MY 87 CUTLASS..WHEN I DO SIDE TO SIDE WITH THE CAR PARKED..THE DRIVER REAR QUARTER FLEXEZ IN RIGHT BEHINE THE WHEEL WELL.. WHEN I EVEN IT OUT THE FLEXS GOES AWAY IT DISAPPEARS... MY FRONT IS PARTIAL WRAP..AN ARCHEZ IN THE REAR..NO BIG HOPPIN JUS CHIPPIN AN A LIL THREE WHEELIN...CAN YOU GUYS GIVE A IDEA WAT MIGHT BE WRONG...THANKS IN ADVANCE.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
fiberglass the quarters and wrap that frame before you mess everything up

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Also check the body mounts. That could be the problem also.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
THAT IS WAT I WAS THINKIN THE MOUNTS....I WANT TO FIBERGLASS THE 1/4'Z.. BUT DON'T KNOW HOW....
my best luck with fiber glass is having someone who works with boats applly the fibergalss. They do it for a living and they really know how to work this stuff. It can be trickly if you do not know what your doing. In most case be prepared to probably spray your corner (s) again. Some say as you apply the fiber, simataneously have a cool stream of water on the other side of the metal your applying the glass to. This stuff really heats up quick. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
frame flexing wrap it
WAT UP GUYS GOT A PROBLEM AN CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT..ON MY 87 CUTLASS..WHEN I DO SIDE TO SIDE WITH THE CAR PARKED..THE DRIVER REAR QUARTER FLEXEZ IN RIGHT BEHINE THE WHEEL WELL.. WHEN I EVEN IT OUT THE FLEXS GOES AWAY IT DISAPPEARS... MY FRONT IS PARTIAL WRAP..AN ARCHEZ IN THE REAR..NO BIG HOPPIN JUS CHIPPIN AN A LIL THREE WHEELIN...CAN YOU GUYS GIVE A IDEA WAT MIGHT BE WRONG...THANKS IN ADVANCE.

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
:drama:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts