LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
que..
12,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for another driver's side seat for 1979 Cutty Sup. Brougham. Anyone happen to know where to find one in decent shape? Thanks :cool: :cool:

Pic of what I'm lookin for

Back seat

·
Registered
795 Posts
Originally posted by Peezy_420@Dec 8 2008, 05:45 PM~12372350
Looking for another driver's side seat for 1979 Cutty Sup. Brougham.  Anyone happen to know where to find one in decent shape?  Thanks :cool:  :cool:

Pic of what I'm lookin for

Back seat

why not check out the junk yard doesnt hurt to look... whats wrong with the seat i dont notice anything :biggrin:

·
que..
12,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by crazy_ndn604@Jan 2 2009, 08:03 PM~12587835
why not check out the junk yard doesnt hurt to look... whats wrong with the seat i dont notice anything :biggrin:
searched every junk yard around here, had my buddies check some in southern WI..can't find shit thats close to the same color.

Nothing wrong with seats in it, just want another drivers side to use on passenger side. Its a 40/60 bench seat, want to give it a bucket seat look.

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by Peezy_420@Jan 3 2009, 10:45 AM~12592873
searched every junk yard around here, had my buddies check some in southern WI..can't find shit thats close to the same color.

Nothing wrong with seats in it, just want another drivers side to use on passenger side.  Its a 40/60 bench seat, want to give it a bucket seat look.
You can't put the drivers side on the passenger side. If you want to take out the arm rests just unbolt them, take the seat cover off, cut or grind off the excess metal and padding, and have them recovered...no need for a new seat.

·
16,068 Posts
You can always just cut that section of the seat off and hog ring the material nice and tight under the seat. That way you don't have to do anything with the track, the pillowtops, or anything....just remove the extra part, tighten the material up, and reinstall.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts