LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 92 towncar and it leaks transmission fluid i knw where its coming frm but i dnt knw how to take tha driveshaft off to fix tha problem anybody hit me up would help alot thanx
 

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Originally posted by txlowlow@Feb 5 2010, 12:07 PM~16522353
i have a 92 towncar and it leaks transmission fluid i knw where its coming frm but i dnt knw how to take tha driveshaft off to fix tha problem anybody hit me up would help alot thanx

ONLYWORKED ON G BODY DRIVE SHAFTS.. BUT IT MIGHT BE THE SAME? THE UNIVERSAL JOINTS HAVE BOLTS HOLDING THEM ON TO THE REAR END.. UNBOLT THOSE.. TAKE THE DRIVESHAFT SUPPORT BAR OFF AND IT SHOULD SLIDE OUT... TOWARDS THE REAR OF THE CAR. HOPE THIS HELPS.
 

·
Puro GUERRERO Compas
Joined
·
852 Posts
Originally posted by pink63impala@Feb 5 2010, 05:17 PM~16524518
how the hell you gonna fix a leak or anything at all if you cant even figure out how to remove a driveshaft?..
just make sure you got the wheels chocked or set the parking brake so it dont roll over your ass!

x2 :roflmao: :uh:
 

·
IS XERXES THE GOD-KING
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Originally posted by pink63impala@Feb 5 2010, 05:17 PM~16524518
how the hell you gonna fix a leak or anything at all if you cant even figure out how to remove a driveshaft?..
just make sure you got the wheels chocked or set the parking brake so it dont roll over your ass!
i was thinkn da same thng, but only wit mor sarcasm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by BrownAzt3ka@Feb 5 2010, 02:22 PM~16523577
ONLYWORKED ON G BODY DRIVE SHAFTS.. BUT IT MIGHT BE THE SAME? THE UNIVERSAL JOINTS HAVE BOLTS HOLDING THEM ON TO THE REAR END.. UNBOLT THOSE.. TAKE THE DRIVESHAFT SUPPORT BAR OFF AND IT SHOULD SLIDE OUT... TOWARDS THE REAR OF THE CAR. HOPE THIS HELPS.
ora thanx bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,610 Posts
just keep trying homie ,nobody is born knowing no matter what other people think :thumbsup: it's better to learn to work on your on cars
 

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Originally posted by chef@Feb 9 2010, 11:44 PM~16569070
just keep trying homie ,nobody is born knowing no matter what other people think  :thumbsup: it's better to learn to work on your on cars

I AGREE HOMIE.. IM ONLY 20YRS OLD AND I ALWAYS WORK ON MY OWN SHIT.. ITS IMPORTANT TO ASK ALOT OF QUESTIONS AND NOT BE AFRAID TO TRY..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx homies i fix wat waz wrong with it but iam only 18 and i had abt 4 cars already but thiz wAz tha 1st one that has sumthing leakin but i fixed it thanx bros
 

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Originally posted by txlowlow@Feb 10 2010, 03:27 PM~16574037
thanx homies i fix wat waz wrong with it but iam only 18 and i had abt 4 cars already but thiz wAz tha 1st one that has sumthing leakin but i fixed it thanx bros
no problem homie.. im glad we helped you out..
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top