LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey guys and gurlies, wanted to let ya know that we are puttin ona show at the Qdoba from 6-10pm on Sept 2.

We are gonna have djs spinnin tha tunes, free food to the first 15 at the door (thanks q doba), plenty of parkin, live bands playin, 10 of our members will give "awards" of our choice out, and gonna give away 50 bucks to best of show!!

Also Magazine coverage by:

Lowrider
Tailgate
Minitruckin
Classic Truck

And dvd footage shot for Garage Ts .com

Did i mention the show is free to enter lol, we dont charge you a dime and then give you free shit, how can it be any cooler than that??

So come out to the UCE show at the horsepark during the day, then spend thet evening with us and get some free food and cash on Dropmob CC!!

September 2, 2006

Its going to happen at Qdoba, Lexington
2337 Sir Barton Drive, Suite 105
Lexington, KY 40509
859-543-0096

From 6pm to 10pm

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no we are not gonna have a paid hop, but we are gonna have dvd footage shot for garage tease. com, who woiuld put you on dvd, also LRM will be shooting pitures, along with gauge magazine also been added to teh lineup of coverage as of ITB this weekend...

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NICE JP!!!

thansk for the support!!

i waqs startin to feel a lil lonley in here LOL :biggrin:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by eyecandy1n2@Aug 14 2006, 11:12 PM~5970169

Hey guys and gurlies, wanted to let ya know that we are puttin ona show at the Qdoba from 6-10pm on Sept 2.

We are gonna have djs spinnin tha tunes, free food to the first 15 at the door (thanks q doba), plenty of parkin, live bands playin, 10 of our members will give "awards" of our choice out, and gonna give away 50 bucks to best of show!!

Also Magazine coverage by:

Lowrider
Tailgate
Minitruckin
Classic Truck

And dvd footage shot for Garage Ts .com

Did i mention the show is free to enter lol, we dont charge you a dime and then give you free shit, how can it be any cooler than that??

So come out to the UCE show at the horsepark during the day, then spend thet evening with us and get some free food and cash on Dropmob CC!!

September 2, 2006

Its going to happen at Qdoba, Lexington
2337 Sir Barton Drive, Suite 105
Lexington, KY 40509
859-543-0096

From 6pm to 10pm
:uh: :uh: :uh: I HEARD THAT THIS SHIT IS NOTHING BUT RICE BURNERS AND FUCKEN DONKS :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
562 Posts
i heard that its going to be one hell of a party and i know alot of lowriders thats going to be there. i am glad that there is going to be a whole lot of southern hospitality shown at both this show and the uce show and everyone is welcome no matter what you drive. thats how its done in kentucky. we show the love.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by mcrosesue@Aug 22 2006, 05:40 PM~6020311
i heard that its going to be one hell of a party and i know alot of lowriders thats going to be there. i am glad that there is going to be a whole lot of southern hospitality shown at both this show and the uce show and everyone is welcome no matter what you drive. thats how its done in kentucky. we show the love.

THANKS MOMMA!!!

Look i dont know what will be here LOL, this is teh first year, but guess what?? ITS FREE!! and were giving away a ton of FREE SHIT!! and after that we are going to my boys strip club and gonna look at some eyecandy after we look at all the eyecandy at our show and uce's show.

they are gonna be a live band playin, when they aint on stage they will be djs spinnin, 50 dollar best of show, 10-15 awards giving away by us, and dont be expectin some some ole conventional shit, we are nothin but conventional, a few will be trophies (whooptie doo) but most will be sumthin creative (LOL)

did i mention the free food to the first 15 at the door to qdoba, and what about the MAGAZINE COVERAGE!!! LOWRIDER WILL BE HERE, AMONG A TON OF OTHER MAG SUPPORT!! GAUGE MAG WILL BE HERE, AND WE ARE TALKIN TO DROPJAW AS WE SPEAK LOL, also DVD footage shot for garage tease latest dvd coming out, adn if you havent seen one of these, you gotta check it playa, aint nothing better than hoppin, scrapin, breakin the law and naked chics (did i say NAKED) yes BUTTHOLE NAKED!!

please remember its free, i know shows that charge 50 dollars and dont give you the entertainment we have put together here!!

dont trip..

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Originally posted by eyecandy1n2@Aug 23 2006, 08:21 AM~6023586
THANKS MOMMA!!!

Look i dont know what will be here LOL, this is teh first year, but guess what??  ITS FREE!!  and were giving away a ton of FREE SHIT!!  and after that we are going to my boys strip club and gonna look at some eyecandy after we look at all the eyecandy at our show and uce's show.

they are gonna be a live band playin, when they aint on stage they will be djs spinnin, 50 dollar best of show, 10-15 awards giving away by us, and dont be expectin some some ole conventional shit, we are nothin but conventional, a few will be trophies (whooptie doo) but most will be sumthin creative (LOL)

did i mention the free food to the first 15 at the door to qdoba, and what about the MAGAZINE COVERAGE!!!  LOWRIDER WILL BE HERE, AMONG A TON OF OTHER MAG SUPPORT!!  GAUGE MAG WILL BE HERE, AND WE ARE TALKIN TO DROPJAW AS WE SPEAK LOL, also DVD footage shot for garage tease latest dvd coming out, adn if you havent seen one of these, you gotta check it playa, aint nothing better than hoppin, scrapin, breakin the law and naked chics (did i say NAKED) yes BUTTHOLE NAKED!!

please remember its free, i know shows that charge 50 dollars and dont give you the entertainment we have put together here!!

dont trip..

Well said

1 - 20 of 55 Posts