LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34,352 Posts
flowmaster is good...

glasspacks sound good, and are cheap...

depends what kind of sound youre looking for.

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,461 Posts
I have glass packs on my 94 fleet, I like the sound of them :cool:

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by GotWeed&Sex?@Aug 6 2005, 12:05 AM~3549729
^^^you don't think glass packs would look good on a 86 monte ls with duals?
what do you mean "look"? it wouldnt SOUND right. homies right - 64 impala, thatd be tight with glass packs. v8 ls - flows etc :thumbsup:

·
Registered
794 Posts
about the glasspacks..so it WOULD sound good a fleetwood..cuz i got me a 93 fleetwood and i want that low sound..where it sounds kinda slow too..like tha old school sound if thats possible..and how much would it bee?? and how do those be installed

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
if go with 50 series Flowmasters

·
Registered
11,593 Posts
If you like a raspy sound when you hit the gas, then go with glass packs. If you want the low rumble when cruzing, then bad ass V-8 sound when you get on it Flowmaster is what you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I wouldnt put glasspacks on a 94 caddy, that just wouldnt seem right on a luxury car. but they are a lot cheaper flowmasters are like $80 each

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
There are a lot of different muffler options than just Flowmaster and glasspacks. I could probably rattle a dozen different brands for each off the top of my head. DynaMax mufflers are cheaper than Flows and sound pretty good too. But if you want a decent muffler that isn't too loud, has a nice, mellow rumble, and costs no more than your average glasspack, try the Summit Turbo mufflers. They're about $14 each, and a little quieter than Flowmasters. My buddy used to have them on his Fleetwood. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts