LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was up ridas,i bought me a 2003 escalade dub city collection.
i was wondering if any one has installed some hydros in one yet or know of any plans on how to.

i was also wondering if theirs any way to put airbags in one???

please post pics if you have any modified diecast,from juice to paint,to plans on how to juice one up.

thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
now that I think about it, I had some type of air bags on a 64. it wasn’t air bags, it was bladders from those hopping frogs. it hopped but wasn’t that high. on a die cast it might get off the ground.

this was the shits back in 92-93. maybe some old skool builders might know what im talking about. it was in one of the 1st issues of LRB

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 17 2003, 05:25 PM
now that I think about it, I had some type of air bags on a 64. it wasn’t air bags, it was bladders from those hopping frogs. it hopped but wasn’t that high. on a die cast it might get off the ground.

this was the shits back in 92-93. maybe some old skool builders might know what im talking about. it was in one of the 1st issues of LRB
LOL, hell yeah I remember that. I think it was the 3rd issue? With the Felix Bike?

K. Diaz

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone know if those frog bladders can still be bought???

i went to a few swapmeets and toy shops and i couldn't find shit.

would like to use the same setup but on a diecast toy.
maybe use some co2.lol

any info would help.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
yeah that’s it. I haven’t seen that for years. good ol times building that.

there you kids, there’s some old skool shit for you. thanks BIG for the memories

gold rush? i thought that was the 1st issue. let me pull out my box of mags

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 17 2003, 06:14 PM
yeah that’s it. I haven’t seen that for years. good ol times building that.

there you kids, there’s some old skool shit for you. thanks BIG for the memories

gold rush? i thought that was the 1st issue. let me pull out my box of mags
Claim Jumper was on the first issue.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
yeah ur right, i just found it. and it is the claim jumper, that 39 vert on page 41 made me want to build lowrider models. good ol times

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Nov 17 2003, 08:41 PM
that air thingy is sweet. could you post up the text and maybe post the pix inlarged a bit? thanks
no, that's as large as fotki will let me go. If someone wants to do it, I can send it to you. Otherwise, anyone who wants a copy PM me (don't post it on the board, takes up too much room) with your email and I'll send it to you.

K. Diaz

1 - 20 of 21 Posts