·
Registered
39 Posts
Originally posted by crenshaw magraw@Nov 6 2003, 05:34 PM
was up ridas,just wondering if anyone has redone any dubcity
diecast.
from painting to hoppers.

post pics.
I bought a red surburban and i put some gold wirewheels on it but i had to remove the body kit on it .it looks better with 13's then those big ass rims.

·
Registered
956 Posts
im redoing a 67 impala, its the baked on red colored one.. im changing the paint, shaving the handles,,,, and making it into a hopper .... Got a question, how do you guys strip this paint (big pappa?) i used a sand blaster once but i want a cheeper solution... easy off probably doesnt work sooooo what..??...

Last edited by Rat Rodder at Nov 6 2003, 10:07 PM

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 6 2003, 10:11 PM
which cars have the most tv's, ps2, amps, and reverse woofers (showing the magnet)
Either the 1/18 suburbans or the escalades would have the most. The new ones have audiobahn shit.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 6 2003, 08:11 PM
which cars have the most tv's, ps2, amps, and reverse woofers (showing the magnet)
the 1:18 burban has some bad ass shit in the back man. has an assload of the hex shaped woofers in every direction... shit loads of tvs and amps ect

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 6 2003, 09:06 PM
Got a question, how do you guys strip this paint (big pappa?) i used a sand blaster once but i want a cheeper solution... easy off probably doesnt work sooooo what..??...
on the diecast i use aircraft remover bro. spray in on nice and thick let it sit for 15-20 minutes, hose it off and repeat and it is pretty much all gone bare metal ;)

didnt i tell you that your very first day here on that old ass burban panel?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 6 2003, 11:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 6 2003, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Nov 6 2003, 09:06 PM
Got a question, how do you guys strip this paint (big pappa?) i used a sand blaster once but i want a cheeper solution... easy off probably doesnt work sooooo what..??...
on the diecast i use aircraft remover bro. spray in on nice and thick let it sit for 15-20 minutes, hose it off and repeat and it is pretty much all gone bare metal ;)

didnt i tell you that your very first day here on that old ass burban panel?[/b][/quote]
k ty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts