LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some poeple are so stupid, i came out of my house the other moring to find my truck door open and the faceplate missing. yes i know i left the faceplate on overnight.... but who just steals a face plate??? there were like 50 CD's on the floor, the deck itself is mounted under the dash so they could literly just rip it out and the speakers were all in boxes monted in between the two bucket seats. but did they take all that? no they just took my face plate and probably smashed it in the next alley over. stupid punk ass little kids :angry:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
find them and lather em up in honey and throw them in a pile of ants.....that should fix the problem...no more kids

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what i was gonna do is buy another deck the same model and put it in my other trucvk then just transfer the faceplate back and forth, since i cant drive both trucks at once...

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
thats a good idea on swapping the faceplates back and forth....just snatch it out everytime ya grab your cd case

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by old_school_48@Oct 8 2003, 10:06 PM
some poeple are so stupid, i came out of my house the other moring to find my truck door open and the faceplate missing. yes i know i left the faceplate on overnight.... but who just steals a face plate??? there were like 50 CD's on the floor, the deck itself is mounted under the dash so they could literly just rip it out and the speakers were all in boxes monted in between the two bucket seats. but did they take all that? no they just took my face plate and probably smashed it in the next alley over. stupid punk ass little kids :angry:
probaly did it to piss you off...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts