LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey this is probably a simple question, but in my friends car, hes got a P.O.S. cd player in it that came with the car well sence he dosnt got a job hes jus gonna leave it in there for the time bein, well when u push a button like to eject the C.D. or to skip tracks like it will slip back in its lil sleve thing and u gotta reach back and push it up again, so how do i get it to stop slipin.

i feel dumb for askin that question but im sure it pisses me off more than him casue im the one that always rides in the passanger seat and has to change c.d's and songs. any help is appreciated thanx.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I agree. Its probably missing the cage that holds the head unit in place. There is one other thing that you might check, though. If you find that it does have a cage, check to see if the spring locks are working. Usually the locks are on the side of the cage and should be bent slightly inward. The lock might also be on the top or bottom corners of the head unit itself. If they are stuck down or broken out, then they won't grab the square holes on the cage. Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts