LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering, do some people have there pressure line with a T that is conected to the dump, pressure side and cylinder? so when they dump the fluid goes from the cylinder throw the T and out the dump to the return? like instead of the fluid ruiing throw the dump, it just passes by untill the dump is open. so the one hole would have plug in it. does anyone under stand?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
yes alot of hoppers do it. People do it just because sometimes too though. My adex is like that but it is off a y- block with a port plugged instead of a "T" fitting

Attachments

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by I Drag A55@Sep 6 2005, 12:23 AM~3760223
yes alot of hoppers do it. People do it just because sometimes too though. My adex is like that but it is off a y- block with a port plugged instead of a "T" fitting
i like the looks of that, minimal bends eh

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Dylante63@Sep 6 2005, 01:07 AM~3760451
every one does that lol  well not every one, but you know :0
with non adex dumps?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
better flow to the cylinders running it that way

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Originally posted by I Drag A55@Sep 6 2005, 01:23 AM~3760223
what size hoses are you running?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by ridenlow84@Sep 6 2005, 09:58 AM~3761479
better flow to the cylinders running it that way
thats what i was thinking....looks good IMO

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Nope it's actually my first ever setup and it's pretty good soo far. I need to get some new springs and some other shit but i'm very satisfied with the way that it performs

Rob

·
Registered
989 Posts
I don't understand how that is a "better" setup or even why you would do that. Can someone explain why you would want to do this?

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
thats the way i run mine...why have the dump restrict the flow...italians and i have 1 side plugged

1 - 15 of 15 Posts