LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some reds pump have the dumps built into the block, is there an advantage or disadvantage to this?

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by kdub@Oct 27 2003, 07:47 AM
some reds pump have the dumps built into the block, is there an advantage or disadvantage to this?
integrated pumps are good pumps. I ran 2 hi-jackers for a couple years many years ago and I loved them. They look better and cleaner. Not great for hopping, but I know some people that used reds integrated and they use to hop thier impalas a couple feet back in the mid 90s :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by 857baller@Oct 27 2003, 07:06 AM
yes they have built in slowdown, which is shitty
They have to have a built in slowdown... or none at all. :uh: :uh: :twak: :twak: :twak:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
the pumps do look cleaner, but performance wise, I wont touch them, id rather use them as weights than have them in my trunk, ID RATHER GET A NEWER DAY COMP SETUP!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BigNasty85Regal at Oct 27 2003, 12:39 PM

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
They are a good pumps for a street cruiser or a euro... I have found that people never have problems when running 48V or less... When you start trying to bumper with'em or run crazy voltage, they won't hold up as well...

Good pumps... :biggrin:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help all.. right now i'll just use it for fbss, dont need to be chippin yet.. i gotta learn how to use em before i go for the hardcore shit.. aha

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Originally posted by 857baller@Oct 27 2003, 07:06 AM
yes they have built in slowdown, which is shitty
and the dumps go out alot

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
:biggrin: i run 1 2 the back....my pops bought it like 9yrs ago...i have 4 of those pumps if you need some parts :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts