LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if those dumps on ebay are good enough to hop on or just use'm as rear dumps... or can you just get them worked on to make'm heavy duty?

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Cheap dumps suck. Theres nothing worse then hearing that oil swoosh right back into the tank when you hit the switch. Ok some stuff might be worse but that sucks too. Get some real oil sistems at the very least.

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so what then just don't even buy them. not even for a back pump.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Are your talking about them Adex copies? i would go ahead and buy them i have seen alot of reputable shops use them on their set-ups and the cars even make it to the mag so if a shop like Bowtie Connections uses them on rides that have been featured it cant be that bad of deal. Im gonna use them on my pesco set-up

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I would get an adex if you can afford it. They are in the $370 range. Your dump is an important piece, it doesnt matter how many batteries or what size pumphead your runnin if your dump is still open when you hit the switch. My deltas leaked constantly both internally and externally, I wouldnt use them on my back pumps.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
I dunno about the dumps, but I know for sure, that the color bars Large sells are fake as fuck!

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 13 2006, 06:25 PM~6363915
I dunno about the dumps, but I know for sure, that the color bars Large sells are fake as fuck!
damn, the way he was talking in post your rides, i thought he cleared that shit all up... :(

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e@Oct 14 2006, 10:14 AM~6367216
damn, the way he was talking in post your rides, i thought he cleared that shit all up...  :(
um..nope. link?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts