LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by AZRIDAH@Oct 8 2003, 10:07 PM
i will never ever ever use another paint...
the colors the flake the can...everything is cool
you just found that out :0

:twak: check out tamiya its better.

what colors did you get

·
Registered
24,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Oct 8 2003, 09:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Oct 8 2003, 09:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--AZRIDAH@Oct 8 2003, 10:07 PM
i will never ever ever use another paint...
the colors the flake the can...everything is cool
you just found that out :0

:twak: check out tamiya its better.

what colors did you get[/b][/quote]
i always used testors... but ive used every color i could find... and i got some nice GM colors from Duplicolor and im in love... i sprayed a 70 monte today and the flake is unbelieveable

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
yepp, they have alot of nice colors. but i preffer the testors high gloss over them though.
i dont like the dupicolor clear much at all.

matter of fact, my black 70 impala is done with a duplicolor base coat/clear coat using the testors high gloss for the clear on it. ;)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 8 2003, 10:13 PM
yepp, they have alot of nice colors. but i preffer the testors high gloss over them though.
i dont like the dupicolor clear much at all.

matter of fact, my black 70 impala is done with a duplicolor base coat/clear coat using the testors high gloss for the clear on it. ;)
I personally have had problems with the Testors clear sticking to the Duplicolor and I have a hard time polishing it. If you do use the Duplicolor clear get the big can , its labeled a little different but is the same stuff and you get a bunch more for only 50 to 75 cents more.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Oh yeah here are a few of my favorite colors from Duplicolor
1) Orange mist
2) Green Grey- which is a dark graphite color with green flake
3) Flame Red
4) Medium Maui Blue
I know Mad doesn't care for them but the Mirage are pretty nice , I like the Purple to Green and Poppa did up a bike in the Ice which was awesome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts