LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have DVD XCOPY PLATINUM software for your dvd burner. this software allows you to burn any rented our bought dvd to a bland dvd...it bypasses any and all copyrights...so go to the store rent a movie and burn it...this is not the original it is a copy....BUT IT DOES WORK...i already installed the copy on mine to make sure...the software runs around $100 on ebay....get it from me for $25

·
Registered
614 Posts
Lemme get this straight.. You're selling a COPY of DVD burning software, more than likely on a CD-R. So, what, you have, at most, $1 in it?

Why not just use DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter? Both are free, and readily available on the web.

I don't mean to shit on yer thread, but get real...

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by probeguy@Aug 21 2005, 01:23 PM~3665757
i have DVD XCOPY PLATINUM software for your dvd burner. this software allows you to burn any rented our bought dvd to a bland dvd...it bypasses any and all copyrights...so go to the store rent a movie and burn it...this is not the original it is a copy....BUT IT DOES WORK...i already installed the copy on mine to make sure...the software runs around $100 on ebay....get it from me for $25

Yea that shit is way illegal. Not to mention if anyone wants a free copy, hit me up, I can tell ya how to use mIRC :0

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe@Aug 22 2005, 07:02 PM~3672591
Yea that shit is way illegal. Not to mention if anyone wants a free copy, hit me up, I can tell ya how to use mIRC :0
YEAH........................THAT SHIT IS ILLEGAL :nono: :angel: ...............

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you someone searching for the best free DVD burning software to burn DVD or CD then I have a list of some free DVD burner software for Windows computer which you can use it.

List of Best DVD Burning Software For Windows

1. BurnAware Free
2. AnyBurn
3. CDBurnerXP
4. InfraRecorder
5. DVDStyler
6. WinX DVD Author
7. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free
8. DeepBurner Free
9. Nero Burning ROM
10. Wondershare DVD Creator

1 - 6 of 6 Posts