LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERES THE REGAL QUARTER WINDOWS DYABLITO WANTED WITH THE "JOKER"LOGO CLOWN ,, ANYONE WANT ANY WINDOWS CUSTOM SANDBLASTED ANY CAR ANY WINDOW USUALLY I DO MY OWN ART BUT DYABLITO WANTED THIS LOGO/CLOWN SO I HOOKED HIM UP,,,,,
EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
MY MAILBOX HERE IS ALWAYS FULL~




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,855 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 U SURE YOU DONT NEED ANY SBC PARTS :biggrin: ,DAMN GOOD JOB HOMIE :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by DYABLITO@Oct 2 2007, 09:23 PM~8920197
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  U SURE YOU DONT NEED ANY SBC PARTS :biggrin: ,DAMN GOOD JOB HOMIE :cool:
ACTUALLY I JUST BOUGHT A OLDS 350 FOR ONE OF MY 84s
SEND THAT LOOT FOR THE MATCHING REAR WINDOW HOMIE~! GET AT ME~!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,855 Posts
Originally posted by REGALS ONLY MOBB@Oct 2 2007, 11:25 PM~8920211
ACTUALLY I JUST BOUGHT A OLDS 350 FOR ONE OF MY 84s
SEND THAT LOOT FOR THE MATCHING REAR WINDOW HOMIE~! GET AT ME~!
:cheesy: SHIT GIMME SOME TIME HOMIE DONT WORRY I'LL BE BACK :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by DYABLITO@Oct 2 2007, 09:26 PM~8920220
:cheesy:  SHIT GIMME SOME TIME HOMIE DONT WORRY I'LL BE BACK :biggrin:
ITS ONN~
ANYONE ELSE
I CURRENTLY HAVE A REGAL 2 QUARTER WINDOWS AND REAR SET
A 1977 COUPE DEVILLE QUARTER SET AND A 1980 MONTE QUARTER AND REAR SET
I CAN GET ANY WINDOWS AND DO ANY ART,,, YA PAY A 1/2 DEPOSITE I DO THE WORK THEN YA PAY THE BALANCE AND I SEND~!
GET AT ME AT [email protected] IF MY MAILBOX HERE IS FULL
NICK~ :cool: :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,214 Posts
damm that came out wicked.

much props on the blasting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 85CADDYFIED@Oct 4 2007, 03:33 PM~8932845
NICE :cool:
can you do a set of quarter windows with pick panther looking like a pimp?
YEP... ALL DAY EVERYDAY~
ILL PM YA MY NUMBER CALL ME CUZ MY MAILBOX HERE IS ALWAYS FULL~
PEACE
NICK~ :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,361 Posts
IF YOUR LOOKIN FOR REAL FREE HAD ENGRAVEINGON YOU CAR WINDOWS OR ON ANYTHING ELSE HIT ME UP ON HERE OR ON

MYSPACE.COM/LEOSAIRSUSPENSION

HERE ARE SOME PICS CHECK OUT THE DETAIL WORK !








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,032 Posts
Originally posted by REGALS ONLY MOBB@Oct 6 2007, 05:58 PM~8944580
THAT SHITS PRETTY DOPE
yeah it is but you notice the diff

in all types of etching. witch ive done, there is just not a high demand or ppl will settle for whatever they can do on their own.

but they are all diff and depending what it is it will look great

ACID

ETCHING WITH ROTARY TOOL

MEDIAL BLASTING

great skill to know and enhances any ride a ton if done tastefully.


:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,361 Posts
HAY WHATS UP ........SLO....i agree with you engeaving changes the look of any car of truck if done right its like putting on a new set of rims on your car for the first time it changes the look alot ! and your right about the low demand for this type of custom work i get ALOT of people lovein the work but not a real big demand lately for it ....stay up and be safe take care leo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,032 Posts
Originally posted by LeosAirSuspension@Oct 6 2007, 08:39 PM~8945116
HAY WHATS UP ........SLO....i agree with you engeaving  changes the look of any car of truck if done right its like putting on a new set of rims on your car for the first time it changes the look alot !  and your right about the low demand for this type of custom work  i get ALOT of people lovein the work but not a real big demand lately for it ....stay up and be safe take care leo
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,311 Posts
how much on the 77 caddy quarter windows with the caddy symbol with wreath
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top