LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
ive done a few tops and some plastic dashes and small interior pieces.. i cleaned them with laquer thinner real good, some of the hard plastic in the interior i used a scotch brite with laquer, then used a dye called SEM.. they have it in quart cans or in spray paint cans.. spray paint cans here are bout 14 bucks...

(not sure if this is the best and proper way, but its how ive done em in the past and it worked)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by OGJordan@Mar 8 2010, 10:06 AM~16826624
Got ya.  Make sure it's SUPER clean is all I can tell you. What color you painting my car?
purple with white poka dots..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by macgyver@Mar 8 2010, 10:39 AM~16826804
ive done a few tops and some plastic dashes and small interior pieces.. i cleaned them with laquer thinner real good, some of the hard plastic in the interior i used a scotch brite with laquer, then used a dye called SEM.. they have it in quart cans or in spray paint cans.. spray paint cans here are bout 14 bucks...

(not sure if this is the best and proper way, but its how ive done em in the past and it worked)
that's what i have now is SEM prep and the spray paint. did you use the clear coat? how was it when you washed the car after putting it on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts