LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got all your digital smoke needs
,hit me up. Got ejuice, tips ,tanks ,vape pen stands and accesories.

All levels 0-24 mg bottles an flavors.$8 -$12. E cigs and vapor pens starting at $6 and starter kits at $25. wide range in stock. Mechanical to adjustable voltage digital display. Brands in stock, Tesla, Smoktech, joytech ,Vape king, Kamry, i-taste, siglei, zmax, v-life max.

I got excellent reputation on my sales on here. In the convertible canvas thread and good refrences doing buissness on layitlow.I accept money order, paypal. Will do local meet ups,

Email me : [email protected]

Instagram : megavape

Direct contact : 949-735-3045

Web site :www.mega-vape.com ( under construction)

2327 w.edinger suite d
Santa Ana Ca,
92704 OPEN SOON !

Attachments

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
What brand are your juices?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got kanger, smoktech in many verities ,bcc, tanks and also the low end budget brand. Rebuildable ones in stainless ,aluminum with wicks are on the way.

Batterries I have efest, 111mah,3.7v ,2000 mah 3.7v and the big blue ones2800mah and have multiple chargers tha fit all.

E juices ,lush, gq juice, and many others. I dont have the 50ml bottles but can get them in regular flavors ,strawbery, pine apple, cotton candy ,tobacco, mint, chocolate, melon ,watermelon, ect,ect. Check the instagram for updates ,pictures and hit me up if you need anything.

·
Registered
631 Posts
These dnt blow up in your face eze? I dnt smoke but I wanna look cool like the rest of them... whats the best coolest one to buy? Pm carnal

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These dnt blow up in your face eze? I dnt smoke but I wanna look cool like the rest of them... whats the best coolest one to buy? Pm carnal
I would recomend a starter kit.cost is between $25 to $65 comes with every thing you need. Later on you can always upgrade to suit your preferences.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, I've been smoking for about 7 years. At some point, I realized that a lot of money was being spent on cigarettes, and I was ruining my health. I switched to German-made vaping. I started spending less money, but my health problems continued. A friend told me about CBD oils. This store knockoutcbd.com offers fairly low prices, high quality products and a wide variety of tastes. I decided to try it too. After a working day, I add a couple of drops of this oil to water and drink it before going to bed. After a 2 weeks of application, I forgot about insomnia and nervousness. I advise you guys :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts