LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Big E--818 Ryder
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE HERE A E&G CONTINENTAL KIT LIKE NEW NEVER BEEN MOUNTED ON ANYTHING HAS CLOTH AROUND THE CHROME LOOKS AND SHINES GOOD THE BACK UP LIGTH PERFECT.HAS THE ELECTRIC WIRE FOR THE TRUNK.
NEEDS TO GO,ALL GOOD OFFERS ARE WELCOME THE HIGHEST POSTER GETS TO TAKE IT.BUT I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET 650.00 SO.
IT IS LOCATED IN ATLANTA ,GA SO SHIPPING IS OUT YOUR POCKET.
HERE ARE SOME PIKS.

·
Registered
868 Posts
dam thats cleannn as hell good luck :cool:

·
Big E--818 Ryder
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx homie
best offer

·
Big E--818 Ryder
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
looks nice I had a new one that I think i cleared what you're askin for on ebay. Is the bucket contoured to any specific bumper? Also what does the wheel cover measure across. And is that a brushed ring around the shell? Just tryin to help you out, if you post some more info it may sell. if I had the money I'd buy it just to keep around

·
Big E--818 Ryder
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it will fit a 13 or 14 wheel on it u just have to cut to the size you want i think.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I HAVE HERE A E&G CONTINENTAL KIT LIKE NEW NEVER BEEN MOUNTED ON ANYTHING HAS CLOTH AROUND THE CHROME LOOKS AND SHINES GOOD THE BACK UP LIGTH PERFECT.HAS THE ELECTRIC WIRE FOR THE TRUNK.
NEEDS TO GO,ALL GOOD OFFERS ARE WELCOME THE HIGHEST POSTER GETS TO TAKE IT.BUT I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET 650.00 SO.
IT IS LOCATED IN ATLANTA ,GA SO SHIPPING IS OUT YOUR POCKET.
HERE ARE SOME PIKS.

Bro you still have it ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts