21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Originally posted by aleigh-n@Jul 26 2005, 07:58 PM
.... but why?
[snapback]3485881[/snapback]​
That would be like reading the instructions or asking for directions! Duh! ... Actually I sent Jim Everett an e-mail, but I have not heard back from him. It is really not a big deal. I had not oped up the valve when I posted this question. It is pretty straigh forward. They have three prongs coming off of them. One is labeled ground and I assume that the others are hot. JoeBomber helped me out. Aleigh and Mark talked shit. I got mad and cried like a baby. Then I got off my ass and took a closer look.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by b_diddy1@Jul 26 2005, 06:45 PM
That would be like reading the instructions or asking for directions! Duh! ... Actually I sent Jim Everett an e-mail, but I have not heard back from him. It is really not a big deal. I had not oped up the valve when I posted this question. It is pretty straigh forward. They have three prongs coming off of them. One is labeled ground and I assume that the others are hot. JoeBomber helped me out. Aleigh and Mark talked shit. I got mad and cried like a baby. Then I got off my ass and took a closer look.
[snapback]3486206[/snapback]​
lol, well at least you didn't give up. :cool:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts