LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, anyone heard of em? And second, anyone have em? And third, they any good? My buddy from my shop just called me and let me know that he got 10 new bags in fresh for a cheap price, and hes offerin them to me for about 65 bucks a piece, apparently they have 3" more lift than the Firestone 2600's.. So, sure enough, he talked me into it, and is putting them in my car as we speak (my car was already in the shop, and has been for a week or so for a new bag job). I just would like some input to see how good they are. He told me he put them on his caprice with 22's and he completely exposes his back rims, and he said hes had em for a while now and they work great. Other than that, not much else to be said/asked. Thanks guys.

Last edited by 91caprice at Aug 21 2003, 10:41 PM

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post some up here when I get back in town tomorrow and pick up the car, and then get the pics uploaded... But can anyone help me out with advice on the bags? It's already too late, they arem ounted and everything, but I would still like a little feedback.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well... i just wanted some feedback, I got the car back, its phat. The bags are dope, it looks like im rollin hydros in the back, cuz my whole wheel shows even with the wheel well cover. Its pretty sic. I will get pics up asap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts