LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE TO GET SOMETHING OFF MY CHEST, I HAVE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE SAYING THAT THERE ISNT ANYWHERE TO GO HANG OUT ANYMORE, WHEN THERE IS SAMS THAT IS PRACTICALLY OURS TO RULE. FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS I HAD SPENT EVERYNIGHT AT SAMS WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO SHOW UP. THIS LAST YEAR I KNOW EVEN I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT OUT THERE AS MUCH AS I USE TO, BUT WHEN I CAN I'M THERE. AND THIS SORRY ASS EXCUSE OF "EVERYTIME I GO BY THERE, THERE ISNT ANYONE THERE SO I GO HOME" WELL IF YOU WOULD STOP AND KICK BACK FOR A WHILE, I WOULD BET THAT SOMEONE ELSE "JUST DRIVING BY" WOULD STOP. NEXT THING YOU KNOW THERE ARE 25 PEOPLE THERE. PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME KNOW THAT I HAVE SPENT A MANY NIGHT WAITING IN A PARKING LOTS JUST SO NO ONE DRIVES BY. I REMEMBER WHEN CASTRO VALLEY WAS THE SPOT TO KICK IT, AND HOW I COULDNT WAIT TO GET MY LICENSE AND ROLL WITH EVERYONE OUT THERE. BUT WHEN I GOT MY CAR AND LICENSE I WENT TO THE INFAMOUS BLVD AND IT WAS DESERTED. THATS WHEN I STARTED JUST SITTING IN BURGER KING PARKING LOT AND WOULD WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO ROLL IN. WELL, HERE IS SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO FINISH THIS SUMMER OUT WITH GOOD TIMES AND CLEAN CARS. EVERY 1st AND 3rd SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH, I WILL BE AT SAMS, LETS DUST OFF THOSE CARS AND GET OUT THERE AND SHOW EVERYONE THAT WE STILL HAVE LOWRIDERS AROUND HERE. IF I SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE SHOWING UP, THEN I WILL USE MY CONECTIONS AT THE LOCAL SHERIFFS OFFICE TO MAYBE SETUP A CRUISE NIGHT WHERE WE ARE ALLOWED TO ACTUALLY HIT THE STRIP. I ALSO KNOW THERE ARE A FEW OF YOU OUT THERE READING THIS RIGHT NOW AND THINKING THAT "SHANES A BIKER NOW" WELL, YES I OWN A BIKE AND BOTH OF MY CARS ARE DOWN RIGHT NOW, BUT KNOW THIS, I AM STILL A LOWRIDER FIRST!!!!!! SO I HOPE YOU HAVE READ THIS AND THOUGHT TO YOURSELF, DAMN HE HAS A POINT. IF I PISSED YOU OFF, SORRY, BUT SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT. I REALLY HOPE I SEE MORE PEOPLE COMING OUT, ILL BEE OUT THERE AROUND 6 OR 7 ON SATURDAYS. IF IM NOT, DONT GO HOME, KICK BACK. PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER THAT SAMS IS A FAMILY PLACE. WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE KEEP IT THAT WAY!!! COPS WILL BE COMING THROUGH, BUT DONT TRIP, THEY LIKE US THERE. IF THEY DO GIVE YOU A PROBLEM AND IM NOT THERE, GET A HOLD OF ME ON MY CELL. SAMS HAS MY # AVAILABLE. WELL, IM OUTTA HERE, SO I HOPE TO SEE YOU CRUISIN!!!!

CRUIZIN FOR EVER,
SHANE FROM ENCHANTED

P.S. SINCE LOWRIDERS HAVENT BEEN OUT THERE, THE RICE ROCKETS HAVE TAKEN OVER AND THEY ARE SCREWIN IT UP FOR US.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Originally posted by eastbay68@Aug 20 2005, 01:13 AM~3661042
So you can go hang out by your self & wait for people but can't call a homeboy back  :0
i second that motion!

nobody wants you around them joe..your a trouble maker :0

dam thugs.. :angry:

lol

·
Man on a mission
54,030 Posts
Originally posted by lowriv1972@Aug 19 2005, 06:23 PM~3659779
I HAVE TO GET SOMETHING OFF MY CHEST, I HAVE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE SAYING THAT THERE ISNT ANYWHERE TO GO HANG OUT ANYMORE, WHEN THERE IS SAMS THAT IS PRACTICALLY OURS TO RULE. FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS I HAD SPENT EVERYNIGHT AT SAMS WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO SHOW UP. THIS LAST YEAR I KNOW EVEN I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT OUT THERE AS MUCH AS I USE TO, BUT WHEN I CAN I'M THERE. AND THIS SORRY ASS EXCUSE OF "EVERYTIME I GO BY THERE, THERE ISNT ANYONE THERE SO I GO HOME" WELL IF YOU WOULD STOP AND KICK BACK FOR A WHILE, I WOULD BET THAT SOMEONE ELSE "JUST DRIVING BY" WOULD STOP. NEXT THING YOU KNOW THERE ARE 25 PEOPLE THERE. PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME KNOW THAT I HAVE SPENT A MANY NIGHT WAITING IN A PARKING LOTS JUST SO NO ONE DRIVES BY.  I REMEMBER WHEN CASTRO VALLEY WAS THE SPOT TO KICK IT, AND HOW I COULDNT WAIT TO GET MY LICENSE AND ROLL WITH EVERYONE OUT THERE. BUT WHEN I GOT MY CAR AND LICENSE I WENT TO THE INFAMOUS BLVD AND IT WAS DESERTED. THATS WHEN I STARTED JUST SITTING IN BURGER KING PARKING LOT AND WOULD WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO ROLL IN. WELL, HERE IS SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO FINISH THIS SUMMER OUT WITH GOOD TIMES AND CLEAN CARS. EVERY 1st AND 3rd SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH, I WILL BE AT SAMS, LETS DUST OFF THOSE CARS AND GET OUT THERE AND SHOW EVERYONE THAT WE STILL HAVE LOWRIDERS AROUND HERE. IF I SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE SHOWING UP, THEN I WILL USE MY CONECTIONS AT THE LOCAL SHERIFFS OFFICE TO MAYBE SETUP A CRUISE NIGHT WHERE WE ARE ALLOWED TO ACTUALLY HIT THE STRIP. I ALSO KNOW THERE ARE A FEW OF YOU OUT THERE READING THIS RIGHT NOW AND THINKING THAT "SHANES A BIKER NOW" WELL, YES I OWN A BIKE AND BOTH OF MY CARS ARE DOWN RIGHT NOW, BUT KNOW THIS, I AM STILL A LOWRIDER FIRST!!!!!! SO I HOPE YOU HAVE READ THIS AND THOUGHT TO YOURSELF, DAMN HE HAS A POINT. IF I PISSED YOU OFF, SORRY, BUT SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT. I REALLY HOPE I SEE MORE PEOPLE COMING OUT, ILL BEE OUT THERE AROUND 6 OR 7 ON SATURDAYS. IF IM NOT, DONT GO HOME, KICK BACK. PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER THAT SAMS IS A FAMILY PLACE. WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE KEEP IT THAT WAY!!! COPS WILL BE COMING THROUGH, BUT DONT TRIP, THEY LIKE US THERE. IF THEY DO GIVE YOU A PROBLEM AND IM NOT THERE, GET A HOLD OF ME ON MY CELL. SAMS HAS MY # AVAILABLE. WELL, IM OUTTA HERE, SO I HOPE TO SEE YOU CRUISIN!!!!

CRUIZIN FOR EVER,
SHANE FROM ENCHANTED

P.S. SINCE LOWRIDERS HAVENT BEEN OUT THERE, THE RICE ROCKETS HAVE TAKEN OVER AND THEY ARE SCREWIN IT UP FOR US.

Attachments

·
Man on a mission
54,030 Posts
j/k .........i hope you guys get something going

1 - 5 of 5 Posts