1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TA-K-BRON!
2,810 Posts
:cheesy: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
i'm a fucken bigg fatt fuck....that only care about me and me only....i just got my mail and damm is it more depressing that....i only had 66.00 all month in my bank account.....i childsupport is wayyyyyyy over due and i don't not going give have b*cth anything or my kids....i 'd put all that i have into my cars.....i'm 31 years old living with my mother ......and can't seen to lose any weight....fuck...i'm drepessed.....so if your looking for a loser...please call me.....i have shit to offer you women....oh....but wait...i have a bigg ass necklace thats worth....20.00 dollars or mybe 30 cuease it say homiesonly....

·
Registered
1961 Chevrolet Impala Bubble Top
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by way of life LA@Dec 9 2008, 03:47 PM~12381940

we will be there

Good looking out, thanks for the support... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
925 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On behalf of East L.A. Education Career Center, Best of Friends Car Club and Sponsors would like to announce…on December 20, 2008 the Holiday Toy Drive and Car Show Exhibition has been cancel due to recent poor weather conditions and flooding. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Again, we do apologize for the turn of events that are taking place.

The school is still accepting donations and everyone is welcome to submit them to the main office. Some car clubs and supporters are still going to visit the school and deliver toys for the most needed community in East L.A.

If you have any question or concerns please call the Mobile Electronics Technician Instructor, Mr. Earheart at (323) 223-1283, Best of Friends, President David at (562) 335-1211 or Mykee at (818) 388-7390

Thank you for your time and patients and have a Merry Christmas.
</span></span>

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
On behalf of East L.A. Education Career Center, Best of Friends Car Club and Sponsors would like to announce…on December 20, 2008 the Holiday Toy Drive and Car Show Exhibition has been cancel due to recent poor weather conditions and flooding. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Again, we do apologize for the turn of events that are taking place.

The school is still accepting donations and everyone is welcome to submit them to the main office. Some car clubs and supporters are still going to visit the school and deliver toys for the most needed community in East L.A.

If you have any question or concerns please call the Mobile Electronics Technician Instructor, Mr. Earheart at (323) 223-1283, Best of Friends, President David at (562) 335-1211 or Mykee at (818) 388-7390

Thank you for your time and patients and have a Merry Christmas.

·
TA-K-BRON!
2,810 Posts
:(

·
Registered
70 Posts
CAR SHOW SAME CAUSE TOYS FOR TOTS @ WALMART IN ROSEMEAD LOOK FOR THE TOYS FOR TOTS SHOW & EVENT INFO BROUGHT TO YOU BY C.E.O.' CAR CREW AND HIGH IMAGE CAR CLUB DEC20TH @ ROSEMEAD WALMART
TO BENEFIT CHILDRENS HOSPITAL , ST.JUDES LOS ANGELES ,AND L.A.U.S.D. LEARNING CENTERS..............MORE INFO CHECK OUT THE PAGE THANKS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts