LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know an easy way to get into a bubble caprice,im sick of locking my keys in my daily and need to know what method the pros use,i know g-bodys are easy all i need is a ruler and to push down in the right spot.....hook a brotha up :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by KTownSwangin@Nov 17 2006, 06:29 PM~6591848
anyone know an easy way to get into a bubble caprice,im sick of locking my keys in my daily and need to know what method the pros use,i know g-bodys are easy all i need is a ruler and to push down in the right spot.....hook a brotha up :biggrin:
I got a slimjim, but its at work :(

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Originally posted by KTownSwangin@Nov 17 2006, 06:29 PM~6591848
really easy way, smash the window out LOL :biggrin: just kiddin! :cool:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Easiest way: grab the top of the door, pull back enough to squeeze a long stick/rod through the gap. Hit "UNLOCK" :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by jayoldschool@Nov 17 2006, 10:10 PM~6592072
Easiest way:  grab the top of the door, pull back enough to squeeze a long stick/rod through the gap.  Hit "UNLOCK" :biggrin:
yeah, thats the easiest way if you were planning on replacing that door in a few months.....

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by KTownSwangin@Nov 17 2006, 08:29 PM~6591848
i know g-bodys are easy all i need is a ruler and to push down in the right spot.....
thats why i have shaved key holes, disconnected lock switches, no lock pulls, a starter disable, alarm, column lock, and 1 other anti jacking item ;)

or keep a spare door key in your wallet, how likely are you to lock the keys and wallet in the car.

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed+Nov 18 2006, 12:32 AM~6593460-->
Depends it the bubble was an old cop car if it can be slim jimmed.  Easiest way if it has power locks is a rubber door wedge at the upper corner of the door and a long rod such as a barbeque tool to hit the unlock button.
[/b]
actually thats what the tow truck guy basically was trying to do till i had to help him get it but im wanting to know if thiers anyway to do it with u know somthing i can find easy if im stranded but i guess thats the best way so far

<!--QuoteBegin-cashmoneyspeed
@Nov 18 2006, 12:42 AM~6593481
thats why i have shaved key holes, disconnected lock switches, no lock pulls, a starter disable, alarm,  column lock, and 1 other anti jacking item  ;)

or keep a spare door key in your wallet, how likely are you to lock the keys and wallet in the car.
i dont have a wallet but i might need to get one actually one of my friends was tellin me he does that last night before i was typing this shit out

·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
They dont have a form of Triple A in Canada??? I pay 50 bux a year and get towed, unlocked, flats fixed and more!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts