LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
63imp, Xframe of course. going through rear trailing arm bushing's to fast, they are the rubber with the metal sleve style. they are so bad that they are louder than my rubbing cylinders. Does anybody use polyuratian? are they any good, not to hard? and if they are good who is a good company to get from. Or has anybody rigged up a hyme-joint trailing arm, would that work?

I'm almost positive that high lockup isnt causing it, which i have read on here before. they always looked tru, but in a tall 3wheel they deffinatly looked twisted. A trailing arm that could twist would be pro, think that could be built?
Who knows man, but i want to solve this problem for next year.

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
i run poly urethan bushings from energy susp. in my 64 and they are a great bushing, still need to change the rear t-arm bushings ones every summer... and this car has a +50" lockup so if you have a more normal lock up you could run those bushings for a long time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are the bushings i am talking about Badass, the rear trailing arm, from frame to axle, are you running those in a polyuratian? and they still wear out?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by NoUse@Nov 20 2003, 07:33 PM
Those are the bushings i am talking about Badass, the rear trailing arm, from frame to axle, are you running those in a polyuratian? and they still wear out?
yeah they still wear out, but that's just one thing you have to live with...
i dont even think about it, it dont bother me at all... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts