LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Finally I managed it to put on the right wheels. Still not satisfied with the brake setup - needs a discbrake but I ain't got no money right now. I need a brake 'cause the wheels are freewheel BMX wheels and this bike is a RIDER - so I NEED brakes. :(

Anyway - enjoy the pictures.

·
Registered
46 Posts
THAT IS SO SICK AND I THOUGHT IT LOOKED GREAT WITH THE OTHER TIRES! HOLLY SHIT :cheesy: :biggrin: :cheesy:

·
Registered
598 Posts
loox tyte man.... i had the 3 spoke GT mags on mynes

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
That shit is crazy! I'm loving the whole half lowrider half BmX theme. Plus the orange tires et it off bigtime! ;)

·
Registered
598 Posts
yea the orange tires are mad tyte... we had them on one of our bikes and evry one hated on the orange tires... i dunno why... the bike was orange with orange n silver patterns... with an orange pump and evrything chrome n gold custom sissy bar,pedals and fork with 144 spoke fan rims and orange tires... oh well...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Aug 3 2003, 12:54 AM
yea the orange tires are mad tyte... we had them on one of our bikes and evry one hated on the orange tires... i dunno why... the bike was orange with orange n silver patterns... with an orange pump and evrything chrome n gold custom sissy bar,pedals and fork with 144 spoke fan rims and orange tires... oh well...
got pics of that ride? Just curious.

btw: been riding "EazyOrange" all night long. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
That is nice, I would like it a little better if the two oranges were alittle more alike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by asco1+Aug 3 2003, 03:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (asco1 @ Aug 3 2003, 03:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR TrEaT@Aug 3 2003, 12:54 AM

btw: been riding "EazyOrange" all night long. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:[/b][/quote]
STOLE MY IDEA FROM MY BMX BIKE!!!!!!!

naw but nice work, love those tires,

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Aug 3 2003, 08:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Aug 3 2003, 08:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2003, 03:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR TrEaT
@Aug 3 2003, 12:54 AM

naw but nice work, love those tires,[/b][/quote]
Dont accuse someone if you dont know the person!! :angry:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68+Aug 3 2003, 08:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wickeddragon68 @ Aug 3 2003, 08:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Rat [email protected] 3 2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2003, 03:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR TrEaT
@Aug 3 2003, 12:54 AM

naw but nice work, love those tires,
Dont accuse someone if you dont know the person!! :angry:[/b][/quote]
hey man - chill - I think he was j/k .... ;) it's all good.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts