LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one ever try one of those ebay $80.00 square dumps? are they any good?
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Nope The seals are shit and you will run into nothing but trouble ith them.

If something seems to good to be true, it probably is LoL :uh:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
JUNK ;)

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
They make a tight clicking sound. :biggrin:

I bought some of these but haven't used them much. They seem to work fine for non hopping use.

I asked 7 other people that bought them from Coilovers and I got 4 positive responses and the 3 others had not installed them yet.

One person even said he was hitting high 30's with one before the top blew off. Top blowing off isn't good but I've heard that you can fix that problem.

I've also heard problems on the other non Adex squares that run about 200 and up, so if anyone asked me, I would say Adex=Problem Free or very little even though I haven't had one.

Try it and let us know. :thumbsup:

Last edited by caliswangin916 at Nov 27 2003, 06:38 PM

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are they better than the old reds l.a. square a.k.a coolcars adel 2 with the delta cartridge inside?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Those dumps are CACA :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: i had one and it lasted 3 licks and kicked the bucket. Get a adex they r the shit if thats out of your bugget get a oil systems dump(blow proof). oil systems are about $50 bucks good dump for the money ;)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually have 3 adex dumps 4 my 62 impala, 3 oil systems dumps 4 my 85 regal, 2 reds l.a. squares that i just ended up with by accident , a vickers dump that has never been used, and an $80.00 Ebay square that I took from some one that owed me $. I was just decideing what to run on the regal. :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by hoppn81@Nov 27 2003, 08:25 PM
I actually have 3 adex dumps 4 my 62 impala, 3 oil systems dumps 4 my 85 regal, 2 reds l.a. squares that i just ended up with by accident , a vickers dump that has never been used, and an $80.00 Ebay square that I took from some one that owed me $. I was just decideing what to run on the regal. :cool: :cool: :cool:
If you really don't want the eBay square, I'll give you 35 shipped for it. I do have some conditions though.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by caprice man@Nov 27 2003, 08:10 PM
Those dumps are CACA :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: i had one and it lasted 3 licks and kicked the bucket. Get a adex they r the shit if thats out of your bugget get a oil systems dump(blow proof). oil systems are about $50 bucks good dump for the money ;)
Want to sell it?

Attachments

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can not sell it for less than they go for. it is new and he owed me more than that.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by hydrota@Nov 27 2003, 10:01 PM
vickers,people have asked for pics before

I still want to buy one, if I ask nicely this time will you tell me where and how much? Please...

Does it use a sub-plate?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros+Nov 28 2003, 12:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hydros @ Nov 28 2003, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydrota@Nov 27 2003, 10:01 PM
vickers,people have asked for pics before

I still want to buy one, if I ask nicely this time will you tell me where and how much? Please...

Does it use a sub-plate?[/b][/quote]
I got it from a place in saint louis for $130. It does require a DO3 subplate also. I choose a steel 3/8 npt subplate that was $40. I just started calling places til I got a vickers dealer.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
I remember your post about this valve about 2-3 months ago.

It that PN 508173 ? What PSI is that rated at 4,600 PSI ?
Nice to see the ID of the port holes are not a problem for hopping. 3/8" right?

Here are a few different valves I need to try out:

I got a feeling the watermans are a waste, but for 15.00 plus shipping, why not.

These PICs will be up for only a few more days, I'll post them later on my site and let you know how they worked out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts