LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everybody this will be the last call for those low priced dayton style wire wheel kits, So please get to the ebay auction site and get yours now befor the price goes up, The ywill not longer be avaluble after they are all gone and i meen they will no longer be made, From what i am told.
Spefie what color you want and you will get it, And you all know that these kits are sweet and you can not get the coni kit with any other wheel kits out there.

We do have one gold chassis kit left if you would like ot buy it please let me know and i will get ya a quote on it but it is the last one and that will be the only one up for sale so give me some numbers or ask me for a quote but i can tell ya it will not be cheap.
thanx for the space on this board all
Perry

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Oct 21 2003, 11:25 PM
post pics of the green kit
I dont have a picture of the green kit sorry bro
But i can say this it is a chrome green or maybe a little darker then chrome green ya know what i mean

Perry

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
yea...link

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Oct 22 2003, 09:26 PM
thanks perry
Any time bro
Just times what the total for one auction was by the # you got so if you won 5 auctions then it will be 5 x 9.99

A note to all the others interested all the auctions have closed now but if you can get me a money order for the amount of sets you need in 6 working days i will honer that money order if not well then you just out sorry, want you to be on your toes lol
Just ask me for addy and i will give it to you and you will get your stuff

Perry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts