LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3146690097

I was thinking about hopping on this one, Revell 64 Impala, starting at one cent, then I saw the shipping...LOL. I thought it was a joke, then I checked out some of his other items...

If he had a buy it now price for like 2 bux or something, I could report him for trying to avoid ebay fees. I hate these type of sellers, give him some shit people...

K. Diaz

·
Registered
439 Posts
Lol, I've seen things like that before...

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Ive been snagged by it before, that type of auctioning that is.

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
like everybody says..you dont have to buy it...if you know shipping is to much...move on..what i do...hell i can buy it for 8 dollars at walmart

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
heres what i emailed him : 13.85 to ship a model..and you dont even include insurance..that better for overnight shipping...if not somebody here is avoiding ebay fees..which is highly against ebay rules...sellers like you make ebay look bad

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Someone that lives around the dude should buy all his auctions and hen pick the shit up.. I did this to a guy around my place once. He was pissed as hell to have to give me the models for like 3 buck for 5 cars. So whoever is around this guy buy them up.. Later Rick

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 21 2003, 02:48 PM
Someone that lives around the dude should buy all his auctions and hen pick the shit up.. I did this to a guy around my place once. He was pissed as hell to have to give me the models for like 3 buck for 5 cars. So whoever is around this guy buy them up.. Later Rick
alot buyers wont alow pick ups..if the do they charge you handling fee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts