LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant imagine these to be able to take much abuse ?
has any ever bought a set , i see them up there for like 300 for a full set of chrome 13's with adapters and spinners

if these are worth the 300 ill pick up a set right now just to look at them

·
Man on a mission
54,029 Posts
Originally posted by HATCHMO92@Sep 17 2005, 06:09 AM~3832770
i cant imagine these to be able to take much abuse ?
has any ever bought a set , i see them up there for like 300 for a full set of chrome 13's with adapters and spinners

if these are worth the 300 ill pick up a set right now just to look at them
for a little more you can get them on here ....with a warrenty ...if that kinda thing matters to you

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
ya get them from keith, aka homeboyz....hes got the good deals...ebay companys like the spot lowrider on ebay rip you off

·
Registered
366 Posts
the og wires are the ones that are like 300 a set I picked mine up for 280 with k/o's and adapters from a dealer in carson city nv. well worth it so far.

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
spokes are cheap now everybody wants 20's and up. here in vegas i got a set of all chrome 13's 100 spokes with k/o and adaptors and tires for $400 same with 14's i hooked my homeboy up for his town car.

·
Registered
437 Posts
it's all the same china shit everyone's selling, they're all about the same these days except for daytons and a few other brands

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Originally posted by KlowninKC@Mar 19 2006, 11:12 AM~5079626
it's all the same china shit everyone's selling, they're all about the same these days except for daytons and a few other brands
MY BOY BOUGHT A SET FOR 350 AND THEY ARE OG WIRE WHEELS..........LOOK OK ..NOT PERFECT BUT GOOD FOR THE MONEY ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts