Discussion Starter #1
anyone that is registered on ebay can i please borrow ur ID
because it ask's 4 a credit card number and i do not have one

i will not do anything bad i just would like 2 buy a bike
thnx peace

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
You can register on ebay if you have a non web based email address like a school email or work email and they'll let you register. They ask for a credit card only if you try to use something like yahoo or hotmail as your email account.

You can enter a debit card and act like its a credit card if you have one or a check card. :cool:

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 6 2003, 02:32 AM
I have the same problem, ordered something...can't pay with Paypall because I did not yet receive my 4 digits....guy wants to put me on the non payers list....kinda sucks.
thought you was the model baller..nah just messing with yah...

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 6 2003, 11:32 AM
I have the same problem, ordered something...can't pay with Paypall because I did not yet receive my 4 digits....guy wants to put me on the non payers list....kinda sucks.
Well then send him a check dude :biggrin: They can't force you to pay with paypal if there are alternate methods of payment.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
That's the thing he will accept moneyorder and personal check which is not an option since I live in Holland.
The mastercard company told me last week I would receive my billing...last week. Called back and now I'm gonna get it the first of september....way too late.

Plus I found out yesterday you can "upload money to your Paypall account using a bank transaction.....too late for that also.
I had to read the whole Paypall deal better thru...my mistake.

Now Brian is gonna try to pay my bill and I send him the money and a souvenir. :biggrin:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 6 2003, 09:01 AM
That's the thing he will accept moneyorder and personal check which is not an option since I live in Holland.
The mastercard company told me last week I would receive my billing...last week. Called back and now I'm gonna get it the first of september....way too late.

Plus I found out yesterday you can "upload money to your Paypall account using a bank transaction.....too late for that also.
I had to read the whole Paypall deal better thru...my mistake.

Now Brian is gonna try to pay my bill and I send him the money and a souvenir. :biggrin:
hey jeroen check your email i need some info to send the payment :cool:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well yesterday i wus lookin 4 a bike on ebay and i wanted 2 bid 4 this bike but i had 2 register so i did everythin but credit card so i couldnt actually register
is there any way that i can just bid without puttin a credit card number down ???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts