LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first i have to say sorry for the thead if it has been answered already but the search will not search edc, or lt1 cause its only 3 letters.

i really want to set up a edc on my 95 caprice with a lt1 but it looks like it might be pretty hard to fab up cause of room. post pics or info if anybody has it please, thanks a ton

·
Registered
26 Posts
i want to do this as well and keep my stock a/c compressor.. i havent looked at the bottom of the motor to see if there was room or not, the only idea i came up with was making a bracket to mount the compressor next to the alternator, however i think i would have to relocate the coolant expansion tank. i hope someone who has done it before can chime in..

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
I know it's been done i remeber seeing pics a longgg time ago on here.It's gonna take some looking

If you were ditching the A/c it'd be no problem

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by baggedout81@Mar 14 2010, 09:52 PM~16890968
I know it's been done i remeber seeing pics a longgg time ago on here.It's gonna take some looking

If you were ditching the A/c it'd be no problem
try looking for Leo's caprice, the orange one ... I think it was orange. or the Black Impala SS version of that one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.