LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1028 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We thought it would be better to start a new topic about the buildup, because the housecall topic is misleading and we wanted everyone to see what was going on with Eddie. For those that do not know, we are starting the process of building Eddie's dream of having a lowrider and being in a car club! One of those dreams has already been fullfilled with him joining GoodFellas car club last night! Eddie has had cancer off and on since he was a one year old and is now seventeen. That tells you right there how much heart he has and that he is a fighter not willing to give up. All Eddie wants, is to be one of "US" and we want to fullfill his dream! Eddie already owns a pretty clean 19964 SS impala. It is need of some things to make it a clean lowrider and some good TLC! We are looking for donations to help get this car "Eddie my Love" finished! The website in my signature has pictures of the car, the way it currentyly sits as well as a house vist we made to on 08.26 to give Eddie his personal car show. We have already been receiving some donations of parts for the car. This topic will be keep you posted of Eddie's progress and the progress of his car. We will try and keep posted of what has been donated and things we are still looking to get to complete the car. We did this for Chago and now we need to do this for Eddie. All donations, support, and prayers for Eddie's health are in need. Here is the picture of the night at Eddie's house!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is what we DO have;

Two Chrome Pumps- TrueogRida
Front & Back Bumper- Himbone
Wire Wheels & Tires- Untouchables Car Club
4 Batteries, Rack and solenoids- Prestige Car Club
Chrome Valve Covers/Air Cleaner- Benji Carnales Unidos
Hyrdaulic Parts- Black Widow Hydraulics(not sure exactly what parts yet)
Stereo Equipment- Audio Pro's of Modesto (not sure exactly what parts)
 

·
Car Club Co- founder
Joined
·
5,479 Posts
Originally posted by 209impala@Aug 30 2006, 08:00 PM~6076309
"What the FUCK do you mean look at at all those Guys" If you dont know then you never will!! :angry: As far as the car being in decent shape that not what its about. This is about making this young boys wish of having a nice ride that he wanted to build, but cant come true. If you cant be positive stay the Fuck off the computer or at least off this topic!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: don't agree with the cussing but maybe thats what it takes for him to not say something stupid (ohps) again ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
my prayers go out to eddie thats a clean 64 anything you need to help let me know i am down for this cause keep faith and eddie keep ridding bro theyll finish your dream
 

·
Car Club Co- founder
Joined
·
5,479 Posts
Originally posted by William H. Bonney@Aug 30 2006, 08:11 PM~6076374
Yeah, I've been trying to follow this. I did not mean no disrespect. But I don't want anyone bashing me either.
Forum is (Little Eddies house call thank you) read it and if you can't keep it positive keep it to yourself alot of people involved in this project and we don't want nothing negative thats all. :cool: some people can take it very personal if it's not positive. Age of the homie 17, the rest go to the forum. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
hows the system on the low whats the plans for it someone hit me up lets keep it positive in here homies :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
This is not the topic of fixing up Eddie's car. But I wanted to post this on all of the topics we have started:

I talked with my cousin Joe late last night. He is setting up the BBQ for 3:00pm. All of you guys are welcome. He is not going to say it, but I will. I know money is tight for the family right now. He is going to do hot dogs and drinks. So, it would be cool if you could bring something to help out. I know that there is going to be alot of people going. Side dishes would be nice or if you would like to bring something already made that's cool too.

Let's all do this on the 16th for Lil Eddie and have a good time like we did last Saturday. At least this time we will have more daylight to enjoy!! :biggrin:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If you need to know where to go (if you didn't go Sat 8/26/06) pm me and I will give you the address to his house.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by 72 kutty@Aug 30 2006, 06:54 PM~6075965
We thought it would be better to start a new topic about the buildup, because the housecall topic is misleading and we wanted everyone to see what was going on with Eddie.  For those that do not know, we are starting the process of building Eddie's dream of having a lowrider and being in a car club! One of those dreams has already been fullfilled with him joining GoodFellas car club last night!  Eddie has had cancer off and on since he was a one year old and is now seventeen.  That tells you right there how much heart he has and that he is a fighter not willing to give up.  All Eddie wants, is to be one of "US" and we want to  fullfill his dream!  Eddie already owns a pretty clean 19964 SS impala.  It is need of some things to make it a clean lowrider and some good TLC! We are looking for donations to help get this car "Eddie my Love" finished!  The website in my signature has pictures of the car, the way it currentyly sits as well as a house vist we made to on 08.26 to give Eddie his personal car show.  We have already been receiving some donations of parts for the car.  This topic will be keep you posted of Eddie's progress and the progress of his car.  We will try and keep posted of what has been donated and things we are still looking to get to complete the car.  We did this for Chago and now we need to do this for Eddie. All donations, support, and prayers for Eddie's health are in need.  Here is the picture of the night at Eddie's house!




:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,362 Posts
eddies in my prayers....i can tell you know that i would not be able to make it the 16th due to my fathers 50th that we been planning for months,but i will do my best to help out lil eddie...remember people....we can't let eddie down...its all or nothing! where on a mission to give eddie his dream ride....
 

·
Man on a mission
Joined
·
54,029 Posts
Originally posted by 72 kutty@Aug 30 2006, 05:54 PM~6075965
We thought it would be better to start a new topic about the buildup, because the housecall topic is misleading and we wanted everyone to see what was going on with Eddie.  For those that do not know, we are starting the process of building Eddie's dream of having a lowrider and being in a car club! One of those dreams has already been fullfilled with him joining GoodFellas car club last night!  Eddie has had cancer off and on since he was a one year old and is now seventeen.  That tells you right there how much heart he has and that he is a fighter not willing to give up.  All Eddie wants, is to be one of "US" and we want to  fullfill his dream!  Eddie already owns a pretty clean 19964 SS impala.  It is need of some things to make it a clean lowrider and some good TLC! We are looking for donations to help get this car "Eddie my Love" finished!  The website in my signature has pictures of the car, the way it currentyly sits as well as a house vist we made to on 08.26 to give Eddie his personal car show.  We have already been receiving some donations of parts for the car.  This topic will be keep you posted of Eddie's progress and the progress of his car.  We will try and keep posted of what has been donated and things we are still looking to get to complete the car.  We did this for Chago and now we need to do this for Eddie. All donations, support, and prayers for Eddie's health are in need.  Here is the picture of the night at Eddie's house!


:thumbsup: :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am happy to report that it looks like we are going to pick up the car on Monday! Thanks to Impalas car club.....209 Impala. Hopefully we can start tearing the car down on Monday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,728 Posts
Originally posted by 72 kutty@Aug 31 2006, 12:57 AM~6076988
I am happy to report that it looks like we are going to pick up the car on Monday!  Thanks to Impalas car club.....209 Impala.  Hopefully we can start tearing the car down on Monday.
:thumbsup: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,421 Posts
u guys aren't going frame off are u?? i'd hate to see this get tore all apart and not get put back together..just paint it put the rims and reinforce where needed and juice it and build up the motor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,362 Posts
Originally posted by capone530@Aug 31 2006, 12:05 AM~6077033
u guys aren't going frame off are u?? i'd hate to see this get tore all apart and not get put back together..just paint it put the rims and reinforce where needed and juice it and build up the motor.
no frame off...theres not need and for reinforcing.its 2 pumps 4 batteries so its not really needed....everything else i'm with you on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by capone530@Aug 30 2006, 10:05 PM~6077033
u guys aren't going frame off are u?? i'd hate to see this get tore all apart and not get put back together..just paint it put the rims and reinforce where needed and juice it and build up the motor.
That's the plan....just clean it all up to get ready for paint!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,421 Posts
sounds cool ;)
 
1 - 20 of 1028 Posts
Top