LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
501 - 520 of 944 Posts

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #501 · (Edited)
Had the Backyard full Of lowrder riders this weekend end doing shit plus working on my regal too

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #502 ·
The month of May is one busy one for you guys over there at the shop. :thumbsup:
yep My motor is in and iam waiting on a new harness since somethign wrong with mine got it turning over but somethings wrong with old Harness, got Nates cutlass done with New rack and wired Got donnies rack started just waiting on pump heads from Black magic and a block from chromer and he'll be done and also did Pee wee's shit and Even had time to Paint my springs and pick out Paint for Westens Project :) Been a Busy mother fucken weekend

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #503 ·
Got my springs from brock this weekend thanks dude and Painted sunday still gotta paint a few pc's ill post more Tuesday

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #504 ·
got some pumps aslo plumbed today for some homies.. still got to plumb like 2 more , Westen's Arms gotta be hurting :D after messing with that contraption of Donnies lol

<-- LOL 100LBS

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #505 ·
There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 4 guests):dunno:

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #506 ·
so i cant get the Motor start due a starter wire being spiced 100 times so i decided to rip out the dash and whole wire Harness and start fresh do away with all unnessary wire switches and Blue lighten that was all through the Car plus after after market Gage cluster and Tac's

<-- new shit ran and all clean

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #507 ·
i replaced old fuse box :D that was like 4 hours of work for 3 wires :( but atleast now i can paint the dash new black and get them Light's working behind the regal woodgrain pc :D :thumbsup:

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #508 ·
aslo wired up Javair's Towncar and put 2 pumps in that fucker today today fuck been busy :D but wouldnt have it any other way :D love it when my Drive way and garage is full of lowriders :D and them GT shirts and Cars

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #512 ·
Not ballers lol just helping peeps get ready for summer riden boys looks like a good turn out this year

·
PINCHE GABACHO
9,466 Posts
LOOKING GOOD HOMIE..:thumbsup:

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #516 ·

its running !!! :D the distributor was 180% offneeds some fine tunning and should be ready for BBB on time :D

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #517 ·
did some green candy on some dash and door panels today i still need to do some touch up's in black and the interoir is done :D

<-- fixed the lights in the Bar now when it lights up will be bad ass

501 - 520 of 944 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.