LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinkin of paintn my car n my garage, but i dont have an air compressor n after the paint, sander, discs, n other shit money is REAL tight should i jus get this electric sprayer that jcwhitney is selln its n there catalog, its meant for car paint the only things it cant spray is latex n im assuming flake. holla back.

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Originally posted by fuwad85@Aug 21 2003, 11:39 PM
im thinkin of paintn my car n my garage, but i dont have an air compressor n after the paint, sander, discs, n other shit money is REAL tight should i jus get this electric sprayer that jcwhitney is selln its n there catalog, its meant for car paint the only things it cant spray is latex n im assuming flake. holla back.
From one asshole too another I would not dbuy the electric, maybe rent a compressor :dunno:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Definately, Save your money and rent a Air compressor or save up just a little bit longer and pay someone to shoot it. Why paint it once and have it look like shit only to shell out the cash to repaint it again? If you have the suppiles (paint, paper, clear, tape) Most smaller shops will let you prep the car and they will just mask and shoot it for a little of nothing ($100 or so). The less work they do the less they charge. Even Macco only charges $300 for a complete. Definately, either save up for a real paint job or the right tools for the job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts