LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Its Official
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUP HOMIES :wave: I'VE BEEN WANTING TO HIT THAT PARK UP ON A DAY WHEN YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE DEEP OUT THERE, WHENS THE NEXT KICK BACK OUT THERE? POST IT HERE SO I CAN EITHER RENT A TRUCK N A TRIALER OR FLY OUT THERE WITH THE FAM :) YALL LOOKIN GOOD OUT THERE HOMIES ;)


THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE IS SO FUCKEN RELAXING... I FEEL LIKE IM THERE!!! MUCH PROPS ON WHO EVER RECORDED IT :thumbsup:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
Originally posted by GUS 650@Feb 6 2010, 09:01 PM~16535541
SUP HOMIES  :wave:  I'VE BEEN WANTING TO HIT THAT PARK UP ON A DAY WHEN YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE DEEP OUT THERE, WHENS THE NEXT KICK BACK OUT THERE? POST IT HERE SO I CAN EITHER RENT A TRUCK N A TRIALER OR FLY OUT THERE WITH THE FAM  :)  YALL LOOKIN GOOD OUT THERE HOMIES ;)
THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE IS SO FUCKEN RELAXING... I FEEL LIKE IM THERE!!! MUCH PROPS ON WHO EVER RECORDED IT  :thumbsup:

NO more homie that spot is over with cops fuck with us now
 

·
Its Official
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by 69 impala@Feb 8 2010, 06:30 PM~16552688
NO more homie that spot is over with cops fuck with us now
:( ............................daaaaaaamn!!!!!! thanks for the info bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
wait till about summertime. Some of the local clubs have been talking with parks and recreation along with the police dept to allow some picnics. keep checking.
 

·
Its Official
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by supreme82@Feb 9 2010, 11:28 AM~16560430
wait till about summertime. Some of the local clubs have been talking with parks and recreation along with the police dept to allow some picnics. keep checking.
:cheesy: keep me posted ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
Originally posted by supreme82@Feb 9 2010, 11:28 AM~16560430
wait till about summertime. Some of the local clubs have been talking with parks and recreation along with the police dept to allow some picnics. keep checking.
:nono: :nono: They let you have the picnic and the cops come down hard write you up for lil shit. we are talking with the city and they gave us a new spot. In the back. But as it was before in the old spot forget it over with.
 

·
Its Official
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by 69 impala@Feb 9 2010, 08:10 PM~16565780
:nono:  :nono:  They let you have the picnic and the cops come down hard write you up for lil shit. we are talking with the city and they gave us a new spot. In the back. But as it was before in the old spot forget it over with.
DAMMN IT... LOOKS LIKE ILL PROBABLY HIT UP A CAR CLUB BBQ OVER THERE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
Originally posted by GUS 650@Feb 9 2010, 07:47 PM~16566488
DAMMN IT... LOOKS LIKE ILL PROBABLY HIT UP A CAR CLUB BBQ OVER THERE
MAY 16TH TRAFFIC PICNIC. THAT ONE GETS REALLY GOOD. TRY TO MAKE IT DOWN FOR THAT
 

·
Its Official
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by supreme82@Feb 9 2010, 09:55 PM~16567696
MAY 16TH TRAFFIC PICNIC. THAT ONE GETS REALLY GOOD. TRY TO MAKE IT DOWN FOR THAT
ILL SEE IF I COME UP ON ENOUGH MONEY FOR A FLIGHT AND HOTEL DOWN THERE... RIGHT ON BRO ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,756 Posts
Originally posted by 69 impala@Feb 9 2010, 07:10 PM~16565780
:nono:  :nono:  They let you have the picnic and the cops come down hard write you up for lil shit. we are talking with the city and they gave us a new spot. In the back. But as it was before in the old spot forget it over with.
DONT GIVE UP 69 IMPALA, IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS....... :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
Originally posted by westside66@Feb 10 2010, 09:54 AM~16571411
DONT GIVE UP 69 IMPALA, IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS....... :biggrin:
:happysad:
 

·
Its Official
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by 63stpside@Feb 10 2010, 08:01 PM~16577136
:cool:  That was one bad ass video. Good work homie. :biggrin:
:yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,461 Posts
.. I can't see the video anymore, could some one please post it again..!!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
Originally posted by FoolishinVegas@Feb 13 2010, 09:11 AM~16601502
.. I can't see the video anymore, could some one please post it again..!!?
try again. i just watched it. :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Top