LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER THIS SUNDAY AT ELYSION PARK US MILLENIUM CC WITH OTHERS CAR CLUBS SO WE CAND KICKED WITH THE FAMILY AND HAVE GOOD 3 DAY WEEK LETS ALL GET TOGETHER SO POST YOUR CLUB UP AND COME HAVE GOOD DAY ON SUNDAY WE CAN START THIS SUNDAY AND KEEP GOING TO THE NEXT SUNDAY AND THE NEXT SUNDAY LET ALL PULL UP AND SHOW WHAT WE GOT LIKE THE SAY

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hey everyone. I know it is short notice but someone got wind of the idea to help in the hurricane Katrina efforts. We have contacted the Red Cross and are setting up an effort to send donations. We will be having the cruise night on this Sunday night.

Like I said, I know it is short notice, but I hope after the Elysian Park event, some of you will come out and enjoy the night with us.

Any help would be appreciated. See ya at the Hacienda Mart!

·
Registered
651 Posts
We will be accepting donations of any kind of canned goods, clothing, money, anything to help out the people that have been effected by Hurricane Katrina.

We would appreciate all your help!!!

Epics Car Club will be donating cash and a large amount of new clothing. Would you join us?????????????????????????????????????

See you at Hacienda Mart This Sunday!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: GOOD JOB HOMIES THATS WHY I LOVE LOS ANGELES PROUD TO BE SOUTH SIDER 4 LIFE SUR 13

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
You can count on the Family being there.

[attachmentid=263825]

:guns: :barf:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.