LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who hase the best price out there on some body mounts and a arms and trailing arms for a 84 monte let me know thanks and if some one knows of some other brand who sells them and has good prices let me know thanks ;) ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
i'm gonna assume you mean the rubber bushings (aka body mounts) that go between the frame and body :)

i have a 77 nova and i got my body mounts from competition engineering.... they cost me about $45-50 bucks from summit racing.

the package consisted of 6 aluminum body mounts (no more rubber for me...).

it depends on if you want new bolts, new washers, etc... then you'll have to get a whole kit (that came with rubber mounts) which i've seen for around $100.00.

again, this was for my nova and your requirements for body mounts in your ride will probably vary in price...

search google.com and see what pops up... there are a bunch of places that sell those kits... you just gotta get one at a good price.

as for A-arms, that's a different story.... i though about fabbin' in some tube a-arms in my ride, but it became too much of a problem, so i stuck with the originals... if yours are in bad shape you can always hit up the junk yard and get some off of another ride and reinforce them like most of these guys do :)

Last edited by genob at Oct 16 2003, 06:57 AM

·
Registered
2,611 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts