LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Had one like 10 years ago. Never used it.

·
Registered
989 Posts
That was one of the first bass processors or whatever you want to call it.

My buddy had one. Did pretty much what it advertised, increased the bass at certain frequencies.

There is a bunch of product out there that does the same thing. I'd get something newer if you're thinking about buying one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have had a lot of experience with them I still have one of the original versions that i think works better than the second generation epicenter. but when it comes to bass processors EPICENTERS rule. A good trick is to cross over at 80 hz or lower and route the signal from your head unit to the epicenter directly to the bass amplifier; as opposed to thru the entire system. The low bass that will be heard especially thru 12" or larger woofers in a properly designed box is REDICULOUS. I would never part with mine. If it stops working, I carry it to be repaired. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I have one in Suburban. Been having that for a very long time. Very happy with it. Also picked up and have an Epic 150 in my Elco, and my Sierra. I'm very happy with both products. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Originally posted by hmw99durango@Oct 29 2007, 04:40 PM~9108942
so were do i get one :dunno:
you can buy the epicenter or the epic160 on ebay

but i really like the HPX.1,and i actually own one. which has a front and rear speaker enhancer plus the same bass expansion like the epic's, wich are really good if you like mexican music like rancheras, banda or any music that lacks that deep loud bass

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
build the box and daaaaammmmmnnnn i give em 2 :thumbsup: also to make it even better get a 3 in 1 and put with the system

1 - 8 of 8 Posts