LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bascially need estimate for hydraulic setup on my caddy. 1993 Deville FWD. I need to know about how much a setup is gonna cost me with installation. Im lookin for street setup, 2 pumps 4 dumps 4-6 batteries. Thx

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
what kind of moves do you want? with 4 switches up to 10 you could be looking at 2 grand to 4 grand. And a chain bridge is extra if you wnat to 3 wheel.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by The Game@Nov 1 2003, 08:08 PM
what kind of moves do you want? with 4 switches up to 10 you could be looking at 2 grand to 4 grand. And a chain bridge is extra if you wnat to 3 wheel.
WTF???

The number of switches???

LOL... :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im looking for around 6-10 switches, 3-Wheel isnt necessary.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by vwlownslo+Nov 1 2003, 07:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vwlownslo @ Nov 1 2003, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Game@Nov 1 2003, 08:08 PM
WTF???

The number of switches???

LOL... :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
hahahah stop dude ur killing me, lmao

hahah

·
Registered
72 Posts
Its gonna take some cash to put some switches on a front weel drive.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Originally posted by The Game@Nov 2 2003, 03:08 AM
it's a front wheel drive bro no need for a chain bridge with no rearend...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts