LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

18461 - 18480 of 18518 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Whats up Jay? havent seen or heard from ya in forever! i forgot about this place. came here looking for images of sliding rag tops on suburbans. Researching my the next thing i might do to my new ride

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
a sneak peak

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
same to u

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
truck looks great what size are the wheels

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Love my cadillacs

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
i got a guy over there in the us who can maybe make some shirts for us with a nice emboided design and pinstripes arround on everything when want(caps,jackets,t-shirts,and many more! they work fast and got awesome work done and the best is eveything he produce that means shirts etc. will be put in a members only area at that shops online store and only members of the club can buy it!

that way we dont need to collect a big order to get good prices and have the trouble with making it and picking it up after work etc. only thing we have to do is go to the onlineshop get registered at the member area and order what we want and have it shipped to our door!

the prices are realy good too!

i ordered a dickies eisenhower jacket with emboided 2 layer pinstripes on lower back for 65$

lmk if ur interested and i will contact the guy for more infos!

btw. if u like add me on facebook : marco dabelstein

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Less talking more doing...

Btw. Missed your call or mail last Wednesday - But Thomas was out of time anyways...just send me an eMail or give me a call when you have something in mind - after that we should talk about that shirt n jacket thing too ;)

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
yeah i tryd to do some scetches at shool last week but had no good looking ideas thats why i dont called u! but i will call u this week

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Show season coming quick

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Eternal rollerz about to hit the nw in full force real soon .

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
need soeone who may can buy these tailights

·
Registered
5,860 Posts

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
thanks pops! it will be even sweeter and cleaner when im done

18461 - 18480 of 18518 Posts