LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come and celebrate Mecha's/ Latino student union's 2nd annual car show at Lane community college in Eugene Oregon right off of the I-5 exit 189. This event has live entertainment including Azteca dancers and and the phenominal DJ Azteca. Live musical perfomances by Dzo, Micheal K, Big Reese, Lilli Parra, Metric, El Gallardo, and the Allure Dance Team! Food vendors are on sight!!! $500 goes to 1st place for EACH category for the hop contest and 2nd place recieves $250. Over $1000 dollars in raffle prizes and over 80 trophies with 25 different categories!! Hope to see the NW there!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
money earned goes towards the puertas abiertas scholarship program which helps minority highschool students transition into college and other good causes like fighting for the dream act and so on. So don't miss it! If you got a hopper that claims to be king of the streets bring it through and come collect your prize money! No checks,,straight cash!!! :D

·
real husler
5,229 Posts
money earned goes towards the puertas abiertas scholarship program which helps minority highschool students transition into college and other good causes like fighting for the dream act and so on. So don't miss it! If you got a hopper that claims to be king of the streets bring it through and come collect your prize money! No checks,,straight cash!!! :D
THE KING OF THE NORTHWEST WILL BE THERE TO CLAIM HIS PRIZE!!

·
.."BACKYARD BOOGIE"...
12,670 Posts
TTT

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize to all who called me this last weekend about the show and i didn't answer. I was at lake Yale in front of Mt. St Helens for a wedding and had no service so i never even knew anyone had called or left a message. Fill free to call me anytime for i will not be traveling anywhere outside of my coverage area from here on out. My # is 541 206 3046. thank you :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
WHAT AE THE CATEGORIES

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Every catergory has: Original 1st 2nd and 3rd
mild 1st 2nd and 3rd
custom 1st 2nd and 3rd

catergories are: 50's and below, 60's, 70's, 80's, Luxury, Euro & sport, Trucks 50 and below, Trucks 60 and newer, Bicycles, motorcycles, bestof show, and peoples choice.. a total of 82 trophies. We hope to have much more next year,, i have been pm'd by many who will be attending, however, they have not posted on this site. Glad to hear TUFENUF is in the 541,, hope to see you there,, It will be a great time;)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holiday Inn @ gateway = $99 two queen beds
Motel 6 @ gateway = $39 a room PER PERSON
To get the Holiday Inn for $99 you must let them know you are with the "Showdown in the Valley" :) Both of these motel/hotel are abt 3 minutes away from the show

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
:thumbsup::wave:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Showdown in the Valley is throwing a free BBQ for all car clubs who wish to attend on August 13th from noon to 6pm at Alten Baker Park right next to the famous Autzen Stadium in Eugene Oregon. The BBQ is to show their grattitude to all the clubs for their support. There is a picnic area that is reserved with plenty of parking. Everybody will be taken care of!! at 6pm there is a cruise that goes thru Eugene and Springfield Oregon. Cruise is from 6pm to 8pm. Take care all and be preparred for a great show!!!

·
www.kandyandchrome.com
82 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Showdown in the Valley is throwing a free BBQ for all car clubs who wish to attend on August 13th from noon to 6pm at Alten Baker Park right next to the famous Autzen Stadium in Eugene Oregon. The BBQ is to show their grattitude to all the clubs for their support. There is a picnic area that is reserved with plenty of parking. Everybody will be taken care of!! at 6pm there is a cruise that goes thru Eugene and Springfield Oregon. Cruise is from 6pm to 8pm. Take care all and be preparred for a great show!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
6 more days!!! Big shout out to Individuals, Familia Unida, Majestics, Ones II Envy, Puro Locos, Rollerz Only, Uniques, Neva Eva, Uce, Royal Image, and any other Car clubs that will be attending as well as solo riders!! See you guys at the show!!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Yes we will

·
Premium Member
13,153 Posts
Familia Unida will be there as well:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts