LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this Regal up a year ago. Haven't done nuthin to it but drive it. Always wanted to try to give it the euro look but didn't want the inset Caprice lights like I've seen on some Regals. I wanted flush like a Cutty or MC euro.
[attachmentid=267575]
I only got 1 light mocked up I'm liking it. I like the parklight in the headlight housing. I want to put some driving lights where stock parklights are.
[attachmentid=267578]
I just had it mocked up I trimmed too much off my bezel so I got to find a new one. I know exactly what to trim on the new one and the right side. Haven't figured how I'm going to attach the adjustments yet nor have I wired the lights yet.
[attachmentid=267581]

;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had to take it out and put in my old shit with a hacked bezel so I can drive to work. :(

What you guys think of the euro Regal look?

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
thats badass!! I want your grill man!! lets trade!, oh and that wasnt me hopping..wish it was, i was just holding the steering wheel haha

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
i have a 86 regal i was thinking of doing the same thing but wanted to see what it looked like .thanx for the picture looks nice

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
looks interesting, what lights u use?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by TEGOJUA@Sep 5 2005, 09:37 PM~3759422
I had to take it out and put in my old shit with a hacked bezel so I can drive to work. :(

What you guys think of the euro Regal look?

LOOKS GOOD WHERE DID YOU GET THE EURO LIGHTS FROM AND THE BEZAL? LOOKS BETTER FLUSH LOOKS LIKE A REAL EURO

·
" RO LiL DaN "
1,881 Posts
That shit looks hard, way better than the caprice lights, what headlights do you use to get that flush mount? I was gonna do the same thing, glad u saved me thr trouble of looking for flush mount lights. I need to get my fornt clip upgraded first. Peace :cool:

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
dam that looks smooth,ive heard they box caprice lights and cutlass lights? which ones are they? and how do they line up? :cool:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
good job guys all these rides are dope, wish i had of kept my 80 regal :angry:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
YO SONS SO WHAT LIGHTS FIT THE CUT BEZEL BEST CUTTY, PARK AVE, CAPRICE?? I EVEN SEEN SOME 86 CENTURY AND DELTAS I DONO IF THEYD FIT PERFECT?
ALSO HOW DO YA GET THEM FLUSH ON THAT ANGLE AND HAVE THEM AIMIN DOWN INSTEAD OF UP OR STRAIGHT?
WHAT LIGHTS FITS BEST HOMIES I NEED TO DO THIS TO ALL 3 OF MY REGALS~
HOLLAAAAA~

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
I have a feeling he won't tell us what kind of lights he is using.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts