LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the headers, motor mounts, and Be-cool aluminum radiator to do the conversion, all, installed, never used. I also got numberous 82-93 S-10, S-15 parts, like sport mirrors, ZR1 rollpan with light kit, custom steel front bumper, cab corners, and a bunch of other goodies, all new in the box.. Let me know. I'll take any offers. if you need something specific, let me know, and I'll get you a price.

I tried to post pics, but my program is messed up, I can email them to you.. send a PM..

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WHAT ELSE U HAVE TO DO 4 THE CONVERSION?

What else you need. I got a B&M shifter with cable too. I got all the guages you need to redo the whole cluster, all Autometer Ultralites, new in the box.

I basically just need a chassis and I can build the whole thing out of my attic, but I don't have time.. Let meknow what you need, I sold most of the shaved acc. already, but still have a lot. :biggrin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't have anything like that. I have some factory stuff like tail lights, mirrors, a hood, roof rack, I have more but I would have to get it all out to find out what else I have. I build pcs at home also if you might be interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No I don't have any. I never got lucky enough to end up with a 4.3. Mine has always ended up being 2.8s or a 2.5 in my wifes blazer. You never did say how much you wanted for the mirrors. Heres my zip 36264 let me know. Maybe I can come up with cash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts