LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

EXHB>R.F.>SHOW

506 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  TACCO:W&H 
#1 ·
Good day everybody,
My name is Dmitry Vinokourov, Russian Federation, Moscow City
I represent TACCO: Wheels and Hydros shop in Moscow.
Right now we're looking for Car Club to bring the crew to Russian Federation on exhb. with the cars.
We got some rules for choozing:

1. Ofcourse reputation, and articles in magazines to check out, or something, to make us sure, you do your thing perfectly
2. In car park gotta be next cars: at least one TRUCK (like Navigator or Tahoe, or Ram 1500, something like this...), one EURO Car and some old perfectness.
3. No doubt they all should be with hydraulics or air pumps

Really looking forward for your replies, guys.
Thank you and have a nice day,

Please contact me:
Tactics@gcnet.ru

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
YOU WANT THEM FOR AN OVER SEAS SHOW, IPRESUME IN THE U.S.S.R?

#4 ·
ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AND INSURANCE ,JUST IN CASE IF THIS IS A ONE WAY TICKET?

#5 ·
Insurances and transfer its our questions.

The only thing this guys gotta do, is come over to Russian Federation, straight to Moscow, we pay everything from the begining, i mean tickets and all taxes, guys arriving to Moscow, we putting them into high class hotel. Showing them Moscow city, all kind of chill out, like for artists (We were working sound industy, i'm rootsfully, the producer, and making music for adv. so we know what people need when they are far from own country) then exhibition on our booth, supported by biggest sound brands distributor in country www.attrade.ru and by Playboy... i guess it will be 3 days like this, cruising on some city car spots, then guys fly back. They will just spend money on food, we also gurantee good v.i.p. parkings.

#7 ·
Damn....sounds like a good plan, If my car was up to par and I had the time to spare I would do it

Russian bitches rock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.